Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Must Be Better With Ahmed Than in Hart Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    @ GILBERTO "ZURDO" RAMIREZ & ZAPARI Promotions , Manager & Coach:

1.) Congratulations on your recent success , all you're hard work is paying off. Thanks for respecting the sport, the fans & it's traditions, keep up the good work TEAM ZURDO.

2.) "If it's not broke , don't fix it" , what I mean is if you use that same exact style , gamplan & tactics you used to win the World Championship Belt against Arthur Abraham , in every fight , no one can beat you at 168 pounds & you can dominate all your opponents and unify all the belts and become the Undisputed Super Middleweight KINGPIN, that will also lead to Top 10 P4P sucess.

ZURDO is the most gifted , talented & skilled boxer at 168 pounds , a total physical freak of nature: At 6 ft. 3 inches in height with the with the reach of 75 inches , a tall , long & strong fighter with a vast array of offensive & defensive skills and a volume puncher with an endless gas tank , a fighter that can box in the 12th round just like it's the 1st round.

2.)Keep calling out GGG , Degale , Groves & all the best at 168 pounds.
    #TEAM-GOLDEN-SOUTHPAW

(Espanol) @ EL ZURDO DE ORO Y ZAPARI PROMOTIONS, MANAGER Y ENTRENADOR:

1.) Gracias y Felizidades por todos sus logros. Trabajan durisimo , son grandes personas y son un gran orgullo y ejemplo a los demas boxeadores Mexicanos y fanaticos del boxeo.

2.) Si usan el mismo estilo y estrategia que usaron para ganar el Campeonato Mundial encontra de Arthur Abraham , al Zurdo nadie le puede ganar, creo que ese es el estilo y identidad de el Campeon Zurdo De ORO.
    Ser "estilista" "guapo" y ala vez "demoledor" con tecnica defensiva y su alto volumen de jabs y golpes de poder al cuerpo y a la cabeza , sin que le puedan conectar golpes siendo defensivo agil , astuto y enteligentcia y valentia de guerrero.

3.) Sigue retando a GGG , Degale , Groves y todos los mejores de las 168 libras.
    #Equipo-ZURDOdeORO
    Zurdo is a punching bag with legs and no skill, who fights nothing but bums, he will never amount to anything

Canelo would mop the floor with this chump

Comment

I gave a few pointer's and signaled out Team Zurdo's & Zapari's strengths & what style & gameplan they already used , that can help them achieve more success. Nothing wrong with that.
      Three people on here noticed how badly you embarrassed yourself with your little love letter and you are not giving anyone any information they dont already have. You are the infatuated fangirl and Ramirez's team are the professionals. Sit your a$$ down and quit panting over a boxer.
      Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

1.) Congratulations on your recent success , all you're hard work is paying off. Thanks for respecting the sport, the fans & it's traditions, keep up the good work TEAM ZURDO.

2.) "If it's not broke , don't fix it" , what I mean is if you use that same exact style , gamplan & tactics you used to win the World Championship Belt against Arthur Abraham , in every fight , no one can beat you at 168 pounds & you can dominate all your opponents and unify all the belts and become the Undisputed Super Middleweight KINGPIN, that will also lead to Top 10 P4P sucess.

ZURDO is the most gifted , talented & skilled boxer at 168 pounds , a total physical freak of nature: At 6 ft. 3 inches in height with the with the reach of 75 inches , a tall , long & strong fighter with a vast array of offensive & defensive skills and a volume puncher with an endless gas tank , a fighter that can box in the 12th round just like it's the 1st round.

#TEAM-GOLDEN-SOUTHPAW

1.) Gracias y Felizidades por todos sus logros. Trabajan durisimo , son grandes personas y son un gran orgullo y ejemplo a los demas boxeadores Mexicanos y fanaticos del boxeo.

2.) Si usan el mismo estilo y estrategia que usaron para ganar el Campeonato Mundial encontra de Arthur Abraham , al Zurdo nadie le puede ganar, creo que ese es el estilo y identidad de el Campeon Zurdo De ORO.
        Ser "estilista" "guapo" y ala vez "demoledor" con tecnica defensiva y su alto volumen de jabs y golpes de poder al cuerpo y a la cabeza , sin que le puedan conectar golpes siendo defensivo agil , astuto y enteligentcia y valentia de guerrero.

3.) Sigue retando a GGG , Degale , Groves y todos los mejores de las 168 libras.
        #Equipo-ZURDOdeORO
        That was the most embarrasing thing i read in a long time. You post alot of trash and damn you are one weird dude. Thats just unbelievable.

Comment

Golovkin fans don't like Zurdo picking on their boy , what a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Three people on here noticed how badly you embarrassed yourself with your little love letter and you are not giving anyone any information they dont already have. You are the infatuated fangirl and Ramirez's team are the professionals. Sit your a$$ down and quit panting over a boxer.

Why don't you come sit me down personally , I'll pay for your ticket , we'll put it on video and post it on here?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Zurdo is a punching bag with legs and no skill, who fights nothing but bums, he will never amount to anything

Canelo would mop the floor with this chump

Your boy Kovalev quit , his own coach said so. You mad bro?

Learn you're divisions , CANELO just made his debut at 160 , ZURDO is 168.

Comment

Why don't you come sit me down personally , I'll pay for your ticket , we'll put it on video and post it on here?
                Fangirl, your dumb a$$ has already been sit down. Even more people are laughing at your love letter after I laughed at it. I enjoy putting fangirls like you on IGNORE, especially ones with creepy love letters like yours! I've blocked you because you are the definition of a fangirl, a creepy one that that!
                Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  That was the most embarrasing thing i read in a long time. You post alot of trash and damn you are one weird dude. Thats just unbelievable.
                  Yeah, that fangirl is a creep with her love letter to Ramirez.
                  Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    LMAO no kidding!

This man just embarrassed himself and his family name!

What a complete disgrace!

Now giving props to a fighter , a manager & a promotional company who are bringing up young fighter's is a disgrace?

Your mother is a disgrace to the human race for not aborting you.

Comment

#TEAM-GOLDEN-SOUTHPAW

#Equipo-ZURDOdeORO
                      loooool he'll outgorw 168 next year then get KTFO against 175 guys

Comment

Working...
                      X