Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Wins Tough Decision Over Horacio Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIF: Carl Frampton vs. Horacio Garcia - Slip Knockdown

Comment

• Frampton got a home cooking decision. I had Garcia 6 rounds to 4 plus a knockdown. Frampton fought a stupid fight...laying on the ropes getting smacked around ; hooking with a Hooker. Canelo was there for his Mexican friend who must have been crushed to lose that way.

Frampton needs to get in better shape and fight smarter....he can't always get home town decisions.

Comment

• García won a close fight and he floored Frampton legally

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          **** this card, not good enough for me to watch during football season. Peddle these bull**** matchups somewhere else, Fish eyes!
          GTFOH nobody wants to hear your *****ing and moanning

Comment

• Thanks, I’ll see if I can catch it

Comment

• Frampton would be devastating if he had some power. Has great movement & footwork but his punches are like fairy kisses and people walk right through them.

Bad decision, he lost that fight.

Comment

• Think Carl undertrained no definition around the midsection compared to how he normally looks

Comment

• Some of you have no clue. Frampton won a close fight and that nowhere near being a KD, terrible refereeing.

The bigger issue is that Frampton looked ragged and tired against a basic opponent. I'll put that down to ring rust and maybe not training as hard as he should have done. Frampton always picks it up against higher level of opposition so hopefully his next fight is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    I always kinda disliked him then I met him at a fight once and he was a really nice guy so that pretty muched changed my opinion. A lot of the MTK guys also talk very highly about the treatment of his fighters
                    How could you dislike a guy like macklin? He's pretty neutral and doesn't come off as a deutsch at all.

A lot of journalists said he was one of the nicest guys they have ever interviewed

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      How could you dislike a guy like macklin? He's pretty neutral and doesn't come off as a deutsch at all.

A lot of journalists said he was one of the nicest guys they have ever interviewed
                      He can be a bias sky hype man when they want him to be. I'll admit he was a real nice guy in person though

Comment

Working...
                      X