Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats The Most You Ever Spent On SHoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats The Most You Ever Spent On SHoes?

Now im not the one to do buy expensive fancy shoes or what not. However I did spend 280 on some NIke uptempo recently the tri color ones that I gifted used to my girls lil bro whos one of these wannabe sneaker heads. These type of shoes i never buy not my style but these ones I liked and I only used them to play basketball in only. That had me thinking, I buy alot of shoes but never any of any significance my top expensive shoes are some dress shoes, some timebrland steel toe boots and my running shoes, the rest are 80 dollar type of shoes.

Whats the most yall spend on shoes.

And do you guys just buy shoes or buy them as part of a outfit etc. I usually buy shoes on what I want to wear with them,. Like the nike uptempo I thought would look dope when I wear my champions sweatpants when I go play basketball.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Now im not the one to do buy expensive fancy shoes or what not. However I did spend 280 on some NIke uptempo recently the tri color ones that I gifted used to my girls lil bro whos one of these wannabe sneaker heads. These type of shoes i never buy not my style but these ones I liked and I only used them to play basketball in only. That had me thinking, I buy alot of shoes but never any of any significance my top expensive shoes are some dress shoes, some timebrland steel toe boots and my running shoes, the rest are 80 dollar type of shoes.

Whats the most yall spend on shoes.

And do you guys just buy shoes or buy them as part of a outfit etc. I usually buy shoes on what I want to wear with them,. Like the nike uptempo I thought would look dope when I wear my champions sweatpants when I go play basketball.
    Wtf, u bought a $280 to play basketball in. **** that, I wouldnt spend that much on something im gonna play, unless youre a ****in professional ball player. You betta axe somebody

Comment

I go through shoes way to fast to spend more then 80

Comment

160 is about the most I spend on sneakers, but I buy a new pair every 3 weeks or so, just because I like sneakers.

Dress shoes ive spent over 400 on a single pair though.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          160 is about the most I spend on sneakers, but I buy a new pair every 3 weeks or so, just because I like sneakers.

Dress shoes ive spent over 400 on a single pair though.
          You spend all your welfare checks on shoes?.get a ****in job

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            You spend all your welfare checks on shoes?.get a ****in job
            No, I use most of my welfare checks on leather wipes for shoes, because they are the only thing that works to clean up your mothers rat infested beat up leather vagina.

Comment

250 bucks on Jordan 11. Had them as a kid so I bought it again. Dress shoes for 200 bucks since I do a lot of walking. But usually under $100 bucks like Nike Flyknit, or some generic basketball shoes like hyperdunks. Nike and adidas outlet has a lot of running and walking shoes under 50 bucks too. Bought a Nike Rosche Flyknit for 30 bucks just a week ago in the outlet

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                No, I use most of my welfare checks on leather wipes for shoes, because they are the only thing that works to clean up your mothers rat infested beat up leather vagina.
                I ****ed ur grandma, bruh.....straight bidness

Comment

Dress shoes and boots - 300 ish

sneakers - 20 bucks. damn gods chosen people preying on urban youth by selling them the same rebranded sneaker every month for $200.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Dress shoes and boots - 300 ish

sneakers - 20 bucks. damn gods chosen people preying on urban youth by selling them the same rebranded sneaker every month for $200.
                    What kind of sneakers can be bought for 20 bucks?

Comment

Working...
                    X