No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverne did 674K on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    since when did boxing fans care about all of this stuff???????????
    It's what happens when fanboys don't want a fight. They turn into financial advisors and shit.
    Last edited by b00g13man; 11-07-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

AJ's fights generate more money. End of thread

Comment

wow amazing. truly a huge star. take that 10 percent split wilder!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          It's what happens when fanboys don't want a fight. They turn into financial advisors and shit.
          LOL!!!!!!!! man this is crazy, and I like Joshua but gee wizz

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            LOL!!!!!!!! man this is crazy, and I like Joshua but gee wizz
            I'm actually a Joshua fan, and don't care for Wilder. It's puzzling the lengths some are going to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              OK, lets use your logic then : if A.J fought Wladimir in America it would affect their numbers in Europe considering the different timezones.

Also two can play this game we have yet to learn the SKY numbers for Deontay vs. Stiverne II -- that also helps but its a little bit more complicated for Wilder because the Brits get our fights around 3.am but we at least can help their numbers because their mainevents come around 2-5 pm so its not really fair.

So to make it even -- I said lets just look at the Showtime numbers and its an indictment against Joshua, when Deontay can pull the numbers that he and Klitshcko did with a old Bumane COMPETING with that cage fighting PPV.
              THey didn't pull the same numbers. How many ppv did Joshua vs Takam sell in the UK? How many ppvs did Wilder vs Stiverne 2 sell anywhere in the world? Case closed

Comment

Working...
              X