Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sums this shlt up nicely.

if i must say so myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      1) my ''nothing is foolproof'' disclaimer covers the ''jurors are people too'' crap. i dont have a problem with you seeking out info. what info will please you other than that which doesnt exist

2) if YOU can present evidence of guilt, i suggest you hand it over.

3) when did i type i dont want all tthe answers. this ive got to read

4) last and ONLY time no doubt and it was criminally brief. as if you were forced to acknowledge the crime. i have a thread dedicated to crimes. never saw you comment in it.

5) youre like the rest, if its B on B, ''aw shucks''. NON B on B....''ggggrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!''

1) I already said what info I wanted. Proof that the cop rightfully feared for his own life. Is it that hard to understand?

2) The prosecution already presented evidence of guilt. Is deflection the only troll trick you got? First its wanking to her now its I have to present the proof? Sigh... All this cause you cant admit you disagree with jury's verdicts sometimes. Grow up dude.

3) You already said the jury's verdict satisfied you. In other words its case closed. AKA you arent looking for any more information.

4) Your thread dedicated to crimes is a joke. Its a long list of the stupidest/ugliest crimes you can find online. Why on earth would I want to discuss stupid crimes for? Not interested in this garbage.

5) You ducked my question again. I guess avoidance is a 2nd troll trick you know. You wrongly believe that because Im black, black on black crime affects me or is part of my life somehow. Sorry to disapoint but its not the case. Police brutality/misconduct has been a FAR bigger part of my life then black on black crime ever has. You cant decide for OTHERS what issue should matter to THEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        1) I already said what info I wanted. Proof that the cop rightfully feared for his own life. Is it that hard to understand?

2) The prosecution already presented evidence of guilt. Is deflection the only troll trick you got? First its wanking to her now its I have to present the proof? Sigh... All this cause you cant admit you disagree with jury's verdicts sometimes. Grow up dude.

3) You already said the jury's verdict satisfied you. In other words its case closed. AKA you arent looking for any more information.

4) Your thread dedicated to crimes is a joke. Its a long list of the stupidest/ugliest crimes you can find online. Why on earth would I want to discuss stupid crimes for? Not interested in this garbage.

5) You ducked my question again. I guess avoidance is a 2nd troll trick you know. You wrongly believe that because Im black, black on black crime affects me or is part of my life somehow. Sorry to disapoint but its not the case. Police brutality/misconduct has been a FAR bigger part of my life then black on black crime ever has. You cant decide for OTHERS what issue should matter to THEM.
        thats nice.

now, go out and make a difference.

Comment

Working...
        X