Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British posters - Does the 'BBC' television network name make you feel uncomfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother in law worked for the BBC. This has now changed in my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      I mean it must be a bit weird to have that as the main broadcasting network in your country when most people who watch pr0n (at least three quarters or more of men) will associate 'BBC' with something else.

Does it feel a bit ominous when you're watching a 'BBC' documentary with your gf and the logo appears in bold clear lettering....

It's almost like you're being haunted by the BBC.
      Not everyone has penile size issues

Comment

More embarrassed by the libtard content on the BBC and the fact anyone who owns a TV is forced to pay £145 ($188) every year whether they watch it or not or face prosecution.

Comment

:hahaha::hahaha:

something this hilarious deserve to be embed

Comment

Propaganda paid by compulsory license fee (tax). In this day and age where we have digital television signals and channels are subscription, we still don't have an option of opting out of having to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              Maybe he means you ex gf left you for a BBC like hectari 's did.
              Na, that didn't happen.

Bostonguy loves 500 pound black women.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                More embarrassed by the libtard content on the BBC and the fact anyone who owns a TV is forced to pay £145 ($188) every year whether they watch it or not or face prosecution.
                What so you mean your forced to pay?

Can't you just, you know, not have cable if you decide you don't want to pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  What so you mean your forced to pay?

Can't you just, you know, not have cable if you decide you don't want to pay for it?
                  You need a TV licence to watch any tv in the country. The money all goes to the BBC.

You get huge fines and court if you try to skip it

Comment

That's one of my favourite radio channels in Jamaica. We get it free over the air on 104.7.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      How would they know if you owned a TV or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X