Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs made his debut in December 2007.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs made his debut in December 2007.

By December 2008, less than 12 months later, he was 13-0 (12 KO). That is an impressive level of activity.

jacobs come back will end in painful fashion on 3/18/17.I like jacobs I'm a fan but he has a snowball's chance in hell to beat golovkin at least we can thank him for getting rid of quillin forever.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      jacobs come back will end in painful fashion on 3/18/17.I like jacobs I'm a fan but he has a snowball's chance in hell to beat golovkin at least we can thank him for getting rid of quillin forever.
      For your sake I hope your right. Because I'd hate to be you if Jacobs lands one of those right hands and beats GGG. Most Mayweather fans took it relatively easy on Pac fans after the fight because deep down they always believed May was better. But if GGG loses the haters will be so obnoxious this sites going to be ridiculous for the next 18 months or so. And not in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        By December 2008, less than 12 months later, he was 13-0 (12 KO). That is an impressive level of activity.
        No it's not.

Guy are usually moved along quick at the beginning against patsys as they get their feet under them. Fighting once or a month is not uncommon at the beginning of a guy's career as long as they don't get cut/injured.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          No it's not.

Guy are usually moved along quick at the beginning against patsys as they get their feet under them. Fighting once or a month is not uncommon at the beginning of a guy's career as long as they don't get cut/injured.
          Who are some current champions who've matched that kind of activity? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            Who are some current champions who've matched that kind of activity? Thanks.
            I'm not googling every fighter in the rankings, but Lamont Peterson got to 14-0 his first year. Seth Mitchell got to 10-0

Most big name guys got in 9-12 bouts their first year.

Comment

I'm not googling every fighter in the rankings, but Lamont PEDerson got to 14-0 his first year. Seth Mitchell got to 10-0

FIFY.

Comment

I'm not googling every fighter in the rankings, but Lamont Peterson got to 14-0 his first year. Seth Mitchell got to 10-0

Well...that was fast.

Comment

Working...
                X