So hectari is another self hating brother like sterling archera???,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Cherokee alt. Top that!

Comment

Wud be funny if Hectari was black and Archer was an Arab. But it's not possible. Is it?

Comment

Not liking the black version of the kkk doesn't make them self hating brothas lol even if they are part black. Blm is basically a domestic terrorist organization ffs. If Andre Ward was against the kkk would that make him self hating? There is a police problem but blm and their moronic supporters detract from the real issues because they think only blacks are killed by police and only black lives matter. I'm against police brutality and them getting away with crimes... but at the same time I will never stand beside some racist blacks in their selfish agenda.

Comment

Stax on deck, tago and omowale tribe are all the same guy.

Some gay wiggger with an identity crisis and too much time on his hands. Probably a ginger too.

Comment

STax on dex aint even black, dude is a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Stax on deck, tago and omowale tribe are all the same guy.

Some gay ****** with an identity crisis and too much time on his hands. Probably a ginger too.
              I think HanzGruber and Stax may be the same person, they are VERY similar.

Omowale is a bit more intelligent though, so he's annoying.

But HanzGruber and Stax are not smart enough to annoy anybody, most people just laugh at them. Both accounts remind me of Adrien Broner.

Comment

you know what I find funny, these black dudes always getting mad when a guy has african blood but he doesnt support black criminals, yet many of them are actually half white or have white blood but hate whites, this why that pro black BS is a joke these dudes are confused.

and Stax get a life dumb ass. dude stalking all day this guy is a loser troll alt and isnt even black.

Comment

Craps On Deck is another troll pretending to be black. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

have u noticed they all have this in commen,,,? sterling archer is part black and alwaysa posting about BLM and shyt,,, hectari isa simular complexixion to sterling archer and he has the same self hating tendences,,,..

hmmmm,,,,,,,
                    being against BLM who makes black people look bad and is riling up racial tensions and causing young black men to go kill cops based on a false narrative that the _______ controlled media is trying to peddle is not self hating you stupid non spelling dyslexic dindu nuffin dumb ass.

just because i refuse to participate in this divide and conquer askhenazi tactic doent make me self hating. it makes me aware.

i refuse to get played by the ________ controlled media conglomerate hell bent on pitting blacks vs whites for profit.

you and the other low intellect dead enders can continue dancing for your modern day media slave masters but i wont.

so go ahead, continue pretending to be another generic hood troglodyte pretending to spell words incorrectly trying to make black people look bad and ghetto while pretending to "get at" the real racists of the world.

sorry your tago nang tago account got banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberspace View Post
                      Wud be funny if Hectari was black and Archer was an Arab. But it's not possible. Is it?

that would be epic

Comment

Working...
                      X