TLC is cancelling my favorite show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC is cancelling my favorite show.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/tlc...qz?ocid=LENDHP

Shannon is allegedly carrying on a relationship with Mark McDaniel, a 53-year-old who served 10 years in prison for molesting an eight-year-old relative of Shannon's. The abuse of the child included forced oral sex. McDaniel was released in March and he's now a registered sex offender in Georgia.

Here is a pretty good indicator of how in the suck this fucking country is.

Honey Boo Boo" had been a consistent ratings winner for TLC. Its premiere episode earned a 1.6 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic, attracting 2.2 million viewers. The Aug. 29, 2012 episode, which aired during the Republican National Convention, made news when it attracted nearly three million viewers and earned a 1.3 rating among the advertiser demo, beating Fox News convention coverage's 1.2 rating and NBC's convention coverage rating of a 1.1.

This abominable piece of shit is on The Learning Channel, for fucks sake.

If TLC REALLY cared about the children like they claim, they would have run a background check on these people BEFORE giving them a TV show.

Only now that this is public knowledge does TLC go into crisis control mode.

I don't doubt they had an idea about this woman's history with the man that was just released.

Disgusting from top to bottom.

Comment

Every channel has become a reality show piece of ****. Remember when the history channel used to, you know, talk about history? Now it's Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp People, Mountain Men, wtf!!! The only history they talk about is Ancient Aliens which isn't ****ing history!!!

Comment

I heard about this yesterday

she was dating him around the tine he was molesting the 8 year old that makes her a bigger piece of ****

Comment

love tlc.

i have never been no silly ho.....

no i don't want ur number.... no i don't want to give you mine....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            love tlc.

i have never been no silly ho.....

no i don't want ur number.... no i don't want to give you mine....
            There was a thread many years ago that proves you are a ****. I think you had that thread deleted. It's about you never posting on threads that talks about girls, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Every channel has become a reality show piece of ****. Remember when the history channel used to, you know, talk about history? Now it's Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp People, Mountain Men, wtf!!! The only history they talk about is Ancient Aliens which isn't ****ing history!!!
              pawn stars IS HISTORY... and a damn fun way of learning it too, i never got the flack that pawnstars got compared to the other programs, i mean you LITERALLY learn more about history as apposed to the other shows, guess when youre the best and the most popular show youre gonna get the finger pointed at you the most even when its not fair, comes with the territory i guess..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                There was a thread many years ago that proves you are a ****. I think you had that thread deleted. It's about you never posting on threads that talks about girls, etc...
                lol

because i don't go to **** star threads?

i watch **** as much as anybody but i have no interest in discussing what **** chick i jerk one of too.

from my experience the dudes who talk about girls the most are the ones who get the least.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                  That thread was made by me. But that account got banned.

How do you still remember that, dont think that that thread recieved much attention

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                    That thread was made by me. But that account got banned.

How do you still remember that, dont think that that thread recieved much attention
                    tunney/freedom made that thread.

it was when i was making anti-KLITSCHKO threads and we were making fun of him because he once posted how he goes to nude beaches and compared his penis to other guys' penis.

someone else recycled the same thread. that was probably you.

Comment

Working...
                    X