No announcement yet.

Spent millions in the grocery store!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent millions in the grocery store!

Well, if you convert it into Vietnamese Dong. £1 is 35000 Dong.

A million dong is like 30 quid.

I understand it along with the Iranian Rial are the worlds weakest currencies.

A years college fees in VND amounts to 210 million.

what I've learned: I can whip.out my Dong to a vietnamese woman and not get slapped

Comment

id walk around with 50k in bands everyday in the philippines feelin like floyd TMT lol

Comment

That is the advantage of holidays in the developing world. You are instantly a baller.

Comment

we, obviously meaning my fellow 4th grade cronies and myself, were tasked with reporting on various countries of our choosing. this was called a "country report." an original name, i thought. i chose vietnam.

i couldn't get past the name dong without laughing. you're talking about an impossibility. needless to say, new england's 4th grade marks suffered.

i regularly associate with a gentleman from vietnam for work. he's cranky as all get out. i've heard him speak to his wife in vietnamese on several occasions. it sounds like climax of two alley cats fighting to the death.

ayyyahoowowwarrrowww

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            we, obviously meaning my fellow 4th grade cronies and myself, were tasked with reporting on various countries of our choosing. this was called a "country report." an original name, i thought. i chose vietnam.

i couldn't get past the name dong without laughing. you're talking about an impossibility. needless to say, new england's 4th grade marks suffered.

i regularly associate with a gentleman from vietnam for work. he's cranky as all get out. i've heard him speak to his wife in vietnamese on several occasions. it sounds like climax of two alley cats fighting to the death.

ayyyahoowowwarrrowww
            Funny ish man.

Comment

Working...
            X