Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the best chance to ko george chuvalo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Louis, Marciano, and Shavers.

Comment

Shavers and Foreman could do it Im sure.

Another would be tyson.

Comment

He said he was most beat up after the first Ali fight and in the 13-14th rds said was staggered and stunned.

Comment

I think tyson might be able to ko him late. Tyson has power but he also has speed and the punch that hurts you is the one you don't see.

Comment

Georgie's head's made of Rock!

Comment

According to Chuvalo in an interview a few years back, he said Ali was the best fighter he fought. Also, Chuvalo mentioned his stoppage losses to Foreman and Frazier...according to Chuvalo, the ref stopped the Foreman fight too early, he wasn`t that hurt. But, this one is funny...Frazier unleashed his left hook on Chuvalo in some round and the vision in that eye was blurry for the rest of the fight. After the fight was stopped and Chuvalo was in the hospital, the doctor confirmed that Frazier cracked Chuvalo`s cornea and dislodged his eye socket...ouch. Chuvalo needed some kind of eye surgery afterwards. Frazier left hook=destruction, Foreman right hand=I see dead people, Shavers right hand=zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
                I think tyson might be able to ko him late. Tyson has power but he also has speed and the punch that hurts you is the one you don't see.
                The only problem with that is Tyson, like the young Foreman, didn't carry his speed and power into the late rounds. If he didn't get you inside of six he probably wasn't going to get you at all. The thing is Tyson would probably build up such a lead on the cards in those first six that his opponent was probably NOT going to win a decision, even if he was in any kind condition to do anything other than survive the distance.

Poet

Comment

He was stopped on a few occasions, but as far as legitimately KO'ing or KD'ing him, I don't think we can really say that about anyone, considering the beating he took from Foreman. Some guys are just freaks. Guys like Chuvalo, McCall, LaMotta, McCullough, Hagler, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                    Shavers and Foreman could do it Im sure.

Another would be tyson.
                    So why didn't Foreman when they fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pete View Post
                      So why didn't Foreman when they fought?
                      umm because the fight was stopped...when they stop fights it goes down as a KO but it wasnt really a KO as we know. I say the older foreman would of had the better chance to KO chuvalo cause he was more sneaky with that right.

Comment

Working...
                      X