Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- PHOTO - Marquez in beast form; RIPPED AND BULKED UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - PHOTO - Marquez in beast form; RIPPED AND BULKED UP!

Wow he looks amazing compared to the Floyd fight where he was chubby and put on pounds of fat. The conditioning coach and nutritionist show on this. Can't wait to see Marquez new 144 power. This is going to be a focking war!!
    Last edited by Bombs; 10-28-2011, 12:37 PM.

Marquez shouldnt bulk up for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Wow he looks amazing compared to the Floyd fight where he was chubby and put on pounds of fat. The conditioning coach and nutritionist show on this. Can't wait to see Marquez new 144 power. This is going to be a focking war!!
      He looks the same. And he is three years older.

Crap fight.

Comment

Dude. Marquez is fat and looks horrible. Maybe even worse than he did before floyd. He's gonna get stopped.

Comment

seriously BOMBS whats with you and nutritionists

Comment

I can't wait for this fight.

Both guys will bring it. Either JMM gets stopped in dramatic fashion or JMM finds a way to trouble Pacquiao again. JMM ain't gonna back peddle like Mosley or shutdown like Clottey.

I can't wait !!

Comment

Marquez looks fat as phuck! He was in Better shape when he fought floyd lol.... Floyd fought the better Marquez even tho pacman fought him twice before Floyd lol...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                I can't wait for this fight.

Both guys will bring it. Either JMM gets stopped in dramatic fashion or JMM finds a way to trouble Pacquiao again. JMM ain't gonna back peddle like Mosley or shutdown like Clottey.

I can't wait !!
                He better not. Those were sorry-ass performances by those two. Clottey's more understandable 'cause he's always fought in that shell. But Mosley? I don't think I've ever seen Mosley that defensive in his entire career. Corner should've just stepped in.

Comment

FAT. That's my first thought when I saw that picture. He didn't bulk up the right - AGAIN! He looks VERY SOFT in the midsection.

^ Looks about a hundred times better.

Comment

Either Marquez's body type is just impossible to put on that much muscle or his doctors/nutritionists/conditioning coaches are frauds.

Comment

Working...
                    X