Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm absolutely pumped. I don't want to wait for this *****.

Comment

• I see non boxing fans talk about it a lot couple of guys at my school are renting a hall and throwing a party

Comment

• *Looks at the thread starter's sig, looks at thread title, laughs and leaves thread*

Comment

• I think I'm going to buy this PPV.. Moving into a new place tomorrow. My current complex pays for cable and it's not possible to buy a PPV.

Comment

• Fight had no hype going into it. Most casual fans skipped it. @ 850k buys

So much for the biggest promoted fight ever

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
              Fight had no hype going into it. Most casual fans skipped it. @ 850k buys

So much for the biggest promoted fight ever
              Those arent the numbers stupid. no one knows the number. Floyd hater steve kim says 850k, Floyd lover fighthype says as low as 1.3 and counting... There are no legit numbers out. You just choose to believe a rumor to suit your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                Those arent the numbers stupid. no one knows the number. Floyd hater steve kim says 850k, Floyd lover fighthype says as low as 1.3 and counting... There are no legit numbers out. You just choose to believe a rumor to suit your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                  No, I'm just tired of idiots like you who use whatever rumor they choose to support some sorry ass agenda they have.

See my sig, do you actually think I care about Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                  X