Manny Speaks to Brian Kenny on ESPN!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    bwahahhaahhah!

look at this ***** get mad at pac cause pac prays for his idol's return to boxing!!!!
    Why would I get mad at Pac for Pac praying for his idol's return to boxing?

FLOWNED.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      There is no double standard. Only "what goes around comes around". When floyd is acting respectful then brian kenny lets him get away with alot. but he's always defensive and talking about how kenny "dont know nothin about boxing" then he gets grilled. simple as that.
      "Simple as that" Is that showing your authority? I didnt see Floyd disrespect him in that clip. He simply avoided certain **** just like Pac did. the difference was Kenny didnt whip that goofy ass smile out and attack Pacquiao. I do realize that some of you will never be able to see the forest for the trees. Its cool, you dont have to make up another scenerio in response.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        "Simple as that" Is that showing your authority? I didnt see Floyd disrespect him in that clip. He simply avoided certain **** just like Pac did. the difference was Kenny didnt whip that goofy ass smile out and attack Pacquiao. I do realize that some of you will never be able to see the forest for the trees. Its cool, you dont have to make up another scenerio in response.
        Every celebrity avoids tough questions from reporters. Most...including floyd get away with it when taking the mellow approach. The only time floyd gets grilled by kenny or merchant or kellerman is when he takes the high and mighty road like he knows something special that we mere mortals could never possibly comprehend. There is no double standard at work. you're just pulling out the double standard card as an excuse to bash on pacquiao who is actually doing interviews and fighting unlike floyd who's been hiding under a rock.

Comment

Good video. I never argue that Floyd hasnt back tracked sometimes. You missed the double standard I was talking about and ended up proving the point I was making. Im talking about the double standard in the way the interviews were conducted. Unless your goal was to change the subject, thank you sir. Tell your old lady to quit cheerleading. "Way to go shogunn, way to go" (An Officer and a Gentleman 1982)
          It could be because Manny actually fights people, running your mouth only goes so far. Yes, Manny is picking up scraps and bums for only paychecks at this point but that STILL is more credible than claiming you can do it. Also its pretty obvious that Manny is the good guy and Floyd is the bad guy, and the media is simply going with it. Brian Kenny and Floyd Mayweather are nothing more than a newer version of Ali and Cosell, it simply makes money by adding to the drama. A bad guy vs good guy feel to the build up of this fight simply brings in more money. If they did the "we respect each other" deal this fight wouldn't be half and hyped up as it is and it actually probably would have happened. Its obvious these two guys can't stand each other which is why we want the fight so bad, its obvious the media is simply milking this is case the fight ever does happen.

Comment

Every celebrity avoids tough questions from reporters. Most...including floyd get away with it when taking the mellow approach. The only time floyd gets grilled by kenny or merchant or kellerman is when he takes the high and mighty road like he knows something special that we mere mortals could never possibly comprehend. There is no double standard at work. you're just pulling out the double standard card as an excuse to bash on pacquiao who is actually doing interviews and fighting unlike floyd who's been hiding under a rock.
            What are you talking about? You mean his mannerisms arent right? He should smile and play in his hair? You think maybe he should grovel and thank Kenny for the interview? A lie is a lie no matter how you look when you tell it. The truth is we are in the dark on a lot of issues behind the scenes. And please dont argue for Merchant because he reigned as king of *******s long before floyd came along. You are not giving any good examples to prove your point bruh. You just wanna argue not debate. Lets talk about the situation at hand. I'll make it simple.

If Floyd were taking on Mosley after Manny wiped him out, would Brian Kenny let him off the hook like that considering the answers Pac gave? Yes or no would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              It could be because Manny actually fights people, running your mouth only goes so far. Yes, Manny is picking up scraps and bums for only paychecks at this point but that STILL is more credible than claiming you can do it. Also its pretty obvious that Manny is the good guy and Floyd is the bad guy, and the media is simply going with it. Brian Kenny and Floyd Mayweather are nothing more than a newer version of Ali and Cosell, it simply makes money by adding to the drama. A bad guy vs good guy feel to the build up of this fight simply brings in more money. If they did the "we respect each other" deal this fight wouldn't be half and hyped up as it is and it actually probably would have happened. Its obvious these two guys can't stand each other which is why we want the fight so bad, its obvious the media is simply milking this is case the fight ever does happen.
              So your response is that he (Brian Kenny) and Foyd are just playing around?
              They didnt need Kenny to sell the fight at that point. Cousell would turn over in his grave if he knew they were comparing him to Brian Kenny.

Comment

What are you talking about? You mean his mannerisms arent right? He should smile and play in his hair? You think maybe he should grovel and thank Kenny for the interview? A lie is a lie no matter how you look when you tell it. The truth is we are in the dark on a lot of issues behind the scenes. And please dont argue for Merchant because he reigned as king of *******s long before floyd came along. You are not giving any good examples to prove your point bruh. You just wanna argue not debate. Lets talk about the situation at hand. I'll make it simple.

If Floyd were taking on Mosley after Manny wiped him out, would Brian Kenny let him off the hook like that considering the answers Pac gave? Yes or no would be good.
                I'm not talking only about mannerisms. i'm talking about natural human tendency to push back when pushed. There's several floyd/kenny interviews where floyd played it low key and kenny lobbed softball questions and gave him free passes when avoiding questions about key issues. The only times he gets grilled is when he whips out the high and mighty card. how hard is that to understand???

Comment

I'm not talking only about mannerisms. i'm talking about natural human tendency to push back when pushed. There's several floyd/kenny interviews where floyd played it low key and kenny lobbed softball questions and gave him free passes when avoiding questions about key issues. The only times he gets grilled is when he whips out the high and mighty card. how hard is that to understand???
                  So who pushed first in that interview? And if you can pull up the interview when Kenny gave Floyd a "pass"? And third can I get a yes or no answer to my question?

Comment

So who pushed first in that interview? And if you can pull up the interview when Kenny gave Floyd a "pass"? And third can I get a yes or no answer to my question?
                    haha, that was only a portion of where floyd acts like the cromagnon that he and his family came from. Floyd berated Brian Kenny for asking him questions, floyd retorts, "who are you, youre just a sportscastor"

Comment

Floyd is no longer relevant to boxing. He is relevant to the judicial system. Pacquiao is a class act. Anyone who dislikes him has problems with their own life and is jealous of seeing someone who came from nothing become boxings cash cow and P4P the best fighter in history.

Comment

Working...
                      X