No announcement yet.

Dhani tackles the globe=great show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dhani tackles the globe=great show.

Great idea. They should do different athletes from all different sports to do this. So freakin awesome. I would love to do it.

the first season was the ****.

i remember one where it was a bunch of little asian guys and they kept making him pick up really heavy **** while they all sat back and laughed haha

they tryed to say it was a test...

they just wanted to see a big ****ing american pick **** up

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      the first season was the ****.

i remember one where it was a bunch of little asian guys and they kept making him pick up really heavy **** while they all sat back and laughed haha

they tryed to say it was a test...

they just wanted to see a big ****ing american pick **** up
      He did pro rugby in England and they all got hammered after the game. They were a total mess. This year they did Jamaica and everyone was trying to get him to smoke herb on camera.

Comment

bump for day crew.

Comment

i like that show

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
            i like that show
            I forgot on the one in England he goes to a club and takes some chick home with him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              I forgot on the one in England he goes to a club and takes some chick home with him too.
              haha

british "burds" love da black meat poles

i liked the episode where he went to scotland and went to the Guinness factory. you can tell none of the locals liked the fact that a black man was there. the racism radiated through my plasma

Comment

I like the one where he was in Finland or Iceland i think (some Nordic country) he was doing this wrestling where they wear like potato sacks for pants or something.

It was funny because he thought he was just going to throw those dudes around and he had to wrestle some 50 year old bald dude with a gut and the dude destroyed him.

He was pissed and I thought actually showed poor sportsmanship in that episode, you can see he was getting very competitive.

The one in England was cool when he was the coach of that American football little kids team and made them run till they basically puked.

Comment

i've yet to see it

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    I like the one where he was in Finland or Iceland i think (some Nordic country) he was doing this wrestling where they wear like potato sacks for pants or something.

It was funny because he thought he was just going to throw those dudes around and he had to wrestle some 50 year old bald dude with a gut and the dude destroyed him.

He was pissed and I thought actually showed poor sportsmanship in that episode, you can see he was getting very competitive.

The one in England was cool when he was the coach of that American football little kids team and made them run till they basically puked.
                    that was the only one where I saw him lose his cool a little bit. He;s done very well in many countries and earned a lot of respect though.

The one in Iceland was funny when they made him eat a goat head (it was the strongman competitions).

Comment

Working...
                    X