No announcement yet.

James toney: "he knows his chin ain't good…haye is a model!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James toney: "he knows his chin ain't good…haye is a model!"

"Excuse my French, I'm in a bad mood right now. That motherf#@ker didn't fight like he was supposed to. He did all of that talking like he was going to knock somebody out, but he got in there and fought safe. Haye fought safe because he knows his chin ain't good! I would love to see him talk all that **** to me on the press tour. We could sell the press conferences. He ain't that crazy though. He talks that **** to people he knows ain't going to say **** back to his ass… Come see me! Haye wouldn't be able to model after I'm done with his ass. Tell them to quit being scared; its time to fight," stated a heated and fired up James "Lights Out" Toney as he shared his thoughts on the performance of newly crowned WBA heavyweight champion David Haye in his win over Nikolai Valuev. You don't want to miss what he had to say in this explosive interview as Toney is eager and anxious to step in the ring to prove that there's only room for one former cruiserweight champion and king of smack in the heavyweight division. Check it out!

http://fighthype.com/?PHPSESSID=bbc0...dce52d14bccb76

Because Toney really stands a chance against Haye.

Comment

A Haye - Toney press conference would be bloody brilliant!

Comment

haha man i dont think i will ever stop loving James Toney. Classic! He i just saying what alot of people think and trying to rile up Haye so that he can get a title shot. Toney is nobodies fool. but to keep from getting flamed there are counterpoints to be made. but i meen come on even haye fans have to give some love to James

Comment

I'm not into trash talkers, but the buildup to a fight between those guys would be EPIC. At least one mouth would be shut by the end (probably Toney's) but the ring experience would likely be a good thing for Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            Because Toney really stands a chance against Haye.

If Haye cant beat Toney at this stage......:wank: &

Comment

He's saying Tua is a has-been? What the hell is Toney then?

James, you couldn't even beat Sam Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                A Haye - Toney press conference would be bloody brilliant!
                I agree...top 5 ever

Comment

THe only missing ingredient to that presser would be Mayweather Snr, one of them would have to take him on as a second trainer / consultant (a la Bhop) now THAT would be a press conference!!

Comment

I keep thinking haye is scared of Toney. Only because of his mouth though, and im not sure Haye would like someone prepared to talk back as much as Toney does.

But i would prefer to see Haye vs Toney than against Ruiz

Comment

Working...
                    X