Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fiancee dosen't understand......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I play she wants me to do the stupidest things she's completely capable of doing herself. I don't play much (4 hours a week tops) but every time I started to play the Starcraft 2 beta I would get rediculous requests. "Can you get me a glass of water?", "I'm cold, can you find me a blanket?" (which are in the footrest she's got her feet on), etc.

Comment

This teh solution....

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        How did you come to the conclusion that its an addiction? lol

I play like 3-4 hours evry 2 weeks. Im looking after my girl and kids 24/7 but now and again need time to myself. Gaming is my way to zone out for abit.

No offence but your most likely alot older then me so I'll respect your comments. Your entitled to your opinion just dont tell me how to run my life.
        I'm in my early twenties, so I doubt I'm much older than you.

The addiction comment, I just meant in general. It seems like a lot of people are developing a bad addiction to their game consoles.

Comment

PSN ID: K19HNS

Anyone interested you can add me on PS3, let me know you from boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I'm in my early twenties, so I doubt I'm much older than you.

The addiction comment, I just meant in general. It seems like a lot of people are developing a bad addiction to their game consoles.
            Sorry dude, I was thinkin you'd be like 30-40 lol

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              I honestly don't get the whole addiction to video games thing. Quit being a ****ing loser and take care of your girl. If you think she's annoying leave her.
              It's a fine line. If you drop everything and focus totally on her she will lose respect for you and cheat on you.

She subconsciously probably likes that you play video games cuz she probably subconsciously likes to nag at you. Bitches are crazy that way!

Comment

*****>video games

Comment

Working...
                X