OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    No wonder Gruber calls you guys stupid.

You're only intellectually capable of parroting the talking points they tell you. Independent thinking is a foreign concept to you.

This tax bill will give cuts to ALL brackets. The only people not getting them are the ones not paying Federal taxes.

I'm middle class, and I'll be getting a hefty tax cut under the plan currently on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

You're only intellectually capable of parroting the talking points they tell you. Independent thinking is a foreign concept to you.

This tax bill will give cuts to ALL brackets. The only people not getting them are the ones not paying Federal taxes.

I'm middle class, and I'll be getting a hefty tax cut under the plan currently on the table.
      Explain..............

Comment

• Now trump is mad Lavar didn't suck up to him. How can a president be so damn sensitive?

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Now trump is mad Lavar didn't suck up to him. How can a president be so damn sensitive?
          He is a master of pettiness but his supporters like that. Sticking it to mainstream folks is what they love.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            He is a master of pettiness but his supporters like that. Sticking it to mainstream folks is what they love.
            I hope Lavar answers him back and we get to see them yapping back and forth at each other.

Comment

Trump's plan is basically dead in the water already (a good thing as it was ****)

Hopefully, the house can get together for long enough to pass something that actually makes a positive difference

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Trump's plan is basically dead in the water already (a good thing as it was ****)
                  It's already passed the full House and the Senate committee.

Not sure why'd you say that.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Hopefully, the house can get together for long enough to pass something that actually makes a positive difference
                  Considering this one gives ALL income brackets a cut, as well as lowers the corporate tax rate, why do you say it won't make a positive difference?

Comment

It's already passed the full House and the Senate committee.

Not sure why'd you say that.

Considering this one gives ALL income brackets a cut, as well as lowers the corporate tax rate, why do you say it won't make a positive difference?
                    Lots of hurdles still in front of it and there is likely to be significant changes if any reform finally gets approved

Furthermore, the benefits for individual taxpayers are mostly temporary.

The House bill would cut taxes on most individual taxpayers in 2019 but some would see increases in the first year.

By 2023, tax rates under the House bill would rise for many low- and middle-income taxpayers.

And things are actually worse for taxpayers under the Senate bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      The House bill would cut taxes on most individual taxpayers in 2019 but some would see increases in the first year.
                      How so?

I've seen the benefits broken down for incomes between 25k to 175k and they all end up paying less in taxes.

Comment

Working...
                      X