GGG vs Charlo Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG nocks them both out

Comment

I got either charlo, they're really skilled and GGG has had tough fights back to back not to mention he's up there in age

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        my opinion is ggg wants nothing to do with jermall......its the reason all these guys are nervous...they want canelo to fight an immediate rematch so golovkin doesnt have time to kill....whoever wins that saunders/lemieux match is going to want to fight canelo not golovkin.......charlo is going to be a clear problem for golovkin...
        Are you talking about the Jermall who just barely beat Trout and never hurt him? Are you talking about the Jermall who need 4 rounds to KO a crippled one legged boxer who GGG, Jacobs or Canelo would KO in 1 round? GGG isn't worried about Jermall and GGG fans are confident GGG would KO Jermall and look forward to him doing so if that fight happens.The ones who voted Charlo brothers to beat GGG are probably GGG haters like you who would pick any boxer to beat GGG. The Charlo brothers have done nothing at 160 to make good middleweights fear them.If I was worried about GGG fighting Jermall then I would be a Jermall fan more so than a GGG fan. One of the reasons I am a GGG fan is because he is the best middleweight in the world and I don't have to worry about him losing to any other middleweight least of all Jermall. You can see by the poll results most posters think GGG would beat either brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          He’s looked the part till this point. Julian Williams and Trout aren’t bums. They aren’t top level either but he’s made it to this point. And I wasn’t sold on either Charlo 3 years ago. I’ve actually changed my opinion over the last 4 or so fights.
          I am with you on this. I think the bigger Charlo will give problems or beat any of the top 160 pounders

Comment

I'd take him to beat them both.

Comment

Charlo is a pleasure to watch, you don't see puncher black american technical boxers so often, he is rare lol.
              But I think GGG stops him.

Comment

Charlo's are so overrated

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Are you talking about the Jermall who just barely beat Trout and never hurt him? Are you talking about the Jermall who need 4 rounds to KO a crippled one legged boxer who GGG, Jacobs or Canelo would KO in 1 round? GGG isn't worried about Jermall and GGG fans are confident GGG would KO Jermall and look forward to him doing so if that fight happens.The ones who voted Charlo brothers to beat GGG are probably GGG haters like you who would pick any boxer to beat GGG. The Charlo brothers have done nothing at 160 to make good middleweights fear them.If I was worried about GGG fighting Jermall then I would be a Jermall fan more so than a GGG fan. One of the reasons I am a GGG fan is because he is the best middleweight in the world and I don't have to worry about him losing to any other middleweight least of all Jermall. You can see by the poll results most posters think GGG would beat either brother.
                  GGG couldn’t even hurt a gassed out Canelo. He couldn’t really land anything clean and was completely outclassed in the first 4 rounds. It ain’t 4 years ago. And I’m not even saying Jermall beats GGG. I’m just saying compete with GGG, Canelo, or a Jacobs. I don’t really make a lot of perditions until fights get announced unless it’s an obvious result in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    While GGG might KO Jermall (I don't think so), I think it's fair to say that GGG's skill at 160 is closer to the top of the pack than we thought pre Jacobs fight. Proclaiming with such confidence that GGG would KO Jermall is a bold statement imo unless you think that Jermall is not a Top 5 MW skill wise (which might me true).

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      How do you know his abilities, if he has never been tested?
                      He doesn't, they're just on the hype train hoping it will pay dividends.

Charlo's are promising, but I think even an old GGG gets them. Even though I'm not a fan of GGG, he's got a very difficult style to contend with. Constant constant pressure with heavy hands and a good chin --- they don't want any part of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X