No announcement yet.

Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    There is no way this is true, AJ is not that stupid or irresponsible, I would bet my house on this being untrue. The guys whole boxing team is white, and he does not strike me as a racist in the slightest, now that doesn't mean he isn't, but I would be seriously shocked.

I think you guys are naive for believing this, but then again you are all over anything negative Joshua, quite frankly you are obsessed with the guy.
    I think you're naive for thinking you know someone who you never met

Comment

• I'm darker than Tony so he have an inferiority complex.

He ducking me and calling out "lesser man" Fury.

I'm a teach this boy some manners in the ring.

Comment

• AJ the racist POS disappointing to be an AJ fan right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          why??? i dont agree with racism ..what he said was ignorant
          You are part of the pro black crew lol dont front. Youve been qouted saying you only support black fighters because they are black

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            You are part of the pro black crew lol dont front. Youve been qouted saying you only support black fighters because they are black
            Haha what a moron. There's way too many race rooters on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Haha what a moron. There's way too many race rooters on here.

Seems to be about 80-85 percent of posters, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contra View Post
                Seems to be about 80-85 percent of posters, tbh.
                Yes, unfortunately.

Comment

• he is from the uk where this is basically the state religion.

Ever talked to a quote "brit" unquote about anything remotely pertaining to race, genetics, geography, nationality, etc? It's the most depressing death-obsessed culture in the world. The ethnic british openly hate themselves and lust for death.
                  Last edited by ////; 11-17-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Naw man, i hate racist people

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                      It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.
                      Much of that is because Blacks have higher testosterone levels than other races. They also are more prone to aggressiveness & criminal behavior, have smaller cranial capacity, and lower IQs. So it's not all fun & games.

They were bred when they were slaves but so were other races. Every race has been a slave.

Everyone who isn't in denial who has been around the races know they each have different positive/negative traits compared to others. Which you think is superior could depend on what you find most important.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2014/...havior-part-1/
                      Last edited by buge; 11-17-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X