No announcement yet.

I told you all wilder would duck aj by pricing himself out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you all wilder would duck aj by pricing himself out

He has no intention to fight the true champ, he is using Joshua’s name to build his own

Wilder who draws 12k fans and cannot sell a single Ppv on the USA and makes 1.5m per fight is demanding 50-50 against a major Ppv star who generates 50m plus in total revenue per fight

Joshua does 1m Ppv on a suscription channel

Wilder does less numbers on non Ppv for free

It’s like Berto asking for 30 percent vs Floyd or even 50 percent when they fought

That’s how bad wilders numbers are

Clear duck, hopefully wbc strip him so a real champion can have that belt
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 11-12-2017, 01:43 PM.

I think Wilder genuinely believes he deserves a 50/50 split, even though he almost surely does not. I don't think that was an attempt to duck Joshua by pricing himself out.

Comment

That’s how negotiations work, you start at the top and work your way to the middle.

Comment

I don't see how the guy has fans.. probably cause he's American and most of them hate brits doing well for some reason

The guy is older has well over double the fights of AJ but has a worse resume.. and wants to act like a bigshot

AJ resume/drawing power>that clowns

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          I don't see how the guy has fans.. probably cause he's American and most of them hate brits doing well for some reason

The guy is older has well over double the fights of AJ but has a worse resume.. and wants to act like a bigshot

It’s always the resume excuse with the wilder skuurd club like he wasn’t in Russia ready for povetkin and signed up for Ortiz who Joshua just ducked not to long ago.

And what’s with over hyping Joshua’s resume?? He beat a 41 year old man coming off a near 2 year lay off and a comeplete embarrassing performance. He just fought a safari guide and couldn’t KO him to save his life.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

since when does drawing power win fights?

the world wants 1 face, 1 name, 1 champ.

tell AJ man up and fight the only fight that matters at heavyweight. wilder vs Joshua. we don't give a **** if it's in Vegas or London. we dont give a **** about the split. we just wanna know who is king

Comment

anyone with half a brain cell should have realised this would happen but thats one half more than a lot of this forum have

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                since when does drawing power win fights?

the world wants 1 face, 1 name, 1 champ.

tell AJ man up and fight the only fight that matters at heavyweight. wilder vs Joshua. we don't give a **** if it's in Vegas or London. we dont give a **** about the split. we just wanna know who is king
                fuking cringe repeating what wilder says.

Comment

Hearn already said the fight is happening in 2018 so you can stop all the bullshyte Wilder threads.

Comment

Wilder's right hand is an attraction in itself. If/when they fight, you'll see Joshua giving mad respect to that right hand and building his entire game plan around avoiding it.

Comment

Working...
                    X