No announcement yet.

Stiverne Came to Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Sorry, I disagree about Wilder fighting Whyte in U.K. Taking that fight would only heighten his popularity, it wouldn't be just another fight.

For all the talk of marinating fights and building a demand, many of you are using double standards now.

What Deontay earns has everything to do with how this fight is negotiated. I have said this several times--if Deontay insists on 50% or home court advantage, he is delusional. His path to greatness runs through the U.K.
    Like I said before Wilder does not deserve 50-50.But I have never seen them asking for it.And they might say that in press but its just a ploy.Haymen,Dibella are not stupid they know that AJ has a whole UK behind him .Been around boxing whole life I bet is Hearn is offering 30% or so and Wilder peeps are trying to get 40% or close.

Comment

• first fight he was dehydrated. second fight too hydrated. what fans dont realize is that boxing is an exact science and if you get one thing wrong you arent ready. he should have pulled out but hes a god damn warrior and went to war with wilder twice. this is a guy who was basically undefeated when wilder first chose to fight him and wilder was a huge under dog. it was basically baldomir vs floyd but this time baldomir(wilder) came out on top. stirverne is still prob the second best heavyweight in the world with an elite level skill set. amazing mover, counter puncher, floyd like hands, and one of the biggest punchers in boxing history. wilder is just better.

Comment

Working...
      X