Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs Dave Allen - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    seriously??? stirverne is a world class fighter whose only true defeats came against wilder. hes 39 years old and his only losses are to that great fighter and you want to put him in with this unknown guy??? stirverne is no worse than the third best heavy in the world. its either wilder/joshua/stirverne or wilder/stirverne/joshua
    Allens losses are only to world class fighters, well apart from Lenroy, but he was drunk for that one

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Allens losses are only to world class fighters, well apart from Lenroy, but he was drunk for that one
      Lenroy is class to be honest.

The heavyweight divisions best kept secret.

Comment

Stiverne has power .

Very easy fight to predict imo

Stiverene by ko

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Stiverne has power .

Very easy fight to predict imo

Stiverene by ko
          Not if he's dehydrated he won't.

I know he's Haitian but Americans always whinge about room temperature water in hotels here. And Bermane reportedly hates water anyway. I doubt he likes it warm. Ironically, room temperature water makes for quicker hydration as cold water sits in the stomach until as it has to reach the same temp as core body temperature until it can be absorbed. And there is an energy cost there too.

If he could just bring himself to smash the room temperature several waters. He'd chin AJ.

Tupac Tupac time time to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            stirverne was drunk against wilder in the rematch and dehydrated in the first so hes still undefeated in my mind. lets see wilder beat a healthy stirvrne. the stirvrene that destroyed arreola. no chance wilder takes that risk

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              stirverne was drunk against wilder in the rematch and dehydrated in the first so hes still undefeated in my mind. lets see wilder beat a healthy stirvrne. the stirvrene that destroyed arreola. no chance wilder takes that risk
              LOL, Wilder/Stiverne 3. Maybe thats the real reason Breazeales fight was changed from a final eliminator, King pulled some strings and turns out Stivernes still mandatory.

Comment

Who the motherfck is Dave Allen? It's a rhetorical question, I don't care who he is.

Comment

Working...
                X