No announcement yet.

Just saw Fight club for da first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I think you're looking too deeply into the movie.
    Haha, its true man. Fincher said he done it on purpose to make people feel uneasy, but they aint sure why. Filmed the scene where he puts the gun in his mouth as if its his penis. Dudes in the bathroom together butt naked talking about if they need women anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      i love the **** stuffs, always imagine yaoi scene between the two main characters. sadly i can't imagine this with pitt and freeman in se7en
      Freeman was too world wise to get tricked into a bumming in that movie

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Haha, its true man. Fincher said he done it on purpose to make people feel uneasy, but they aint sure why. Filmed the scene where he puts the gun in his mouth as if its his penis. Dudes in the bathroom together butt naked talking about if they need women anymore.

Lol I did notice some stuff, never really thought it was intentional though. I always think about Ed Norton getting his face squeezed between Meat Loaf's man boobs.

And the penis still shot spliced into the children's movie at the theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Lol I did notice some stuff, never really thought it was intentional though. I always think about Ed Norton getting his face squeezed between Meat Loaf's man boobs.

And the penis still shot spliced into the children's movie at the theatre.
          Sneaky aint it? Here about a movie with 2 cowboys going at it in a tent, you think Ill give that one a miss. Movie about underground fighting what can go wrong? Went into Moonlight blind, watched it with my grandparents, damn that got awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            i love the **** stuffs, always imagine yaoi scene between the two main characters.
            You're a sick man.

Comment

It just wasn't what I expected at all. I was expecting some generic bratt pitt streetfighter kind of movie and it blew my fookin mind lmao

love movies like that though. Def some gay undertones doe hahaha

Comment

David Fincher has had some epically awesome movies. Fight Club,Zodiac,Seven, The Social Network among others. The only movie of his that I dislike is The Game with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn. I ****ing hate that movie so ****ing much.

Comment

Really good movie. Lol that crackhead ***** was ugly

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                    Thought it was some brad Pitt never back down kinda bullsheeet but god damn that was nuts.

That movie was so ahead of it's time. I'd fook that crackheaf bitcj too. Awesome movie.
                    Then you should've learned the first rule of fight club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Then you should've learned the first rule of fight club.
                      And the second

Comment

Working...
                      X