Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters have made you a fan in 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jarret Hurd
    Both Charlos
    Chris Eubanks Jr.
    Jo jo Diaz jr

Comment

Canelo brought me back to Boxing few years ago...
      Conor/Floyd really drew me back, since then (in 2017), I've jumped on:

Chris Eubank Jr -- because of listening to his father talking about Conor/Floyd
      Mikey Garcia ----- from watching Elie/EsNews at Robert Garcia's gym
      Abner Mares ----- from watching him train/spar with Jose Aldo (MMA) at Robert Garcia's, on EsNews

Comment

Tank Davis even doe he effed up last time out. Hopefully he comes back re-focused.

Brook, never a fan of him & thought he was overrated, but he had some gutsy performances in his L's.

Ryan Burnett, younger UK kid who looks like he'll be a guy worth watching get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Killembuddah00 View Post
          Jarret Hurd
          Both Charlos
          Chris Eubanks Jr.
          Jo jo Diaz jr
          Yea no doubt. I was kinda indifferent about them til this year, but this year they both made themselves must watch TV.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
            "Faith" isn't always about your imaginary pal, pal. I don't fu** with religious zealots.
            Don't fk with your after life. You still have time.

Comment

Spence I'm getting interested in his career. I'm not a big fan yet but if he gets into a tough fight and show some heart yeah he win me over.
              I'm a fan of Danny Jacobs. Beating cancer and then a great fight with Golovkin made me a fan. He seems like a nice guy and the family man so he's a top of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Quote him that verse about weeping and gnashing.

Comment

Tony Bellew but? I still want David Haye to beat him in their rematch. As I am a long time supporter of David Haye, and he is probably the last active fighter who, I have a emotional rapport with! (I was gutted when Tony Bellew beat him in their dramatic first fight!)..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Having a hard time differentiating a warning and a threat. One of so many reasons I don't believe in fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                      Having a hard time differentiating a warning and a threat. One of so many reasons I don't believe in fairy tales.
                      A lot of people don't like feeling like they're in check but there's a reason you've been given free will with a sense of righteousness. If you think that you're no better than an animal and your life has no more meaning than that then I can't help but feel sorry for you.

And when artifacts from those 'fairy tales' have been uncovered, they're no longer just fairy tales.

Comment

Working...
                      X