Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happened to Andre Dirrels uncle? (Guy who sucker punched Uzcategui)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People saying he deserved to go to prison or be killed are idiots. It's not like you all have never punched somebody in the fkn face before. I get that it was really, really shady but it's no different than going and kicking the bully down the roads a55 for beating up your brother. He deserved a fine and probation. There's a lot worse things to do than sucker punch a pro boxer who probably didn't even feel it.

Comment

Hopefully trying to setup a fight with Charlie Z.

Gambling on who lands the first punch could be huge for sports books.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        People saying he deserved to go to prison or be killed are idiots. It's not like you all have never punched somebody in the fkn face before. I get that it was really, really shady but it's no different than going and kicking the bully down the roads a55 for beating up your brother. He deserved a fine and probation. There's a lot worse things to do than sucker punch a pro boxer who probably didn't even feel it.
        Yeah that's WAYYY over the top.

Comment

Boxingscenes HEADACHE Lou Cipher caught up in gay scandal!! This is no trolling at all!! Apparently Lou messaged one of his friends with questionable pictures that led to an argument! As you see one commenter sarcastically commented on how “hot” Lou looked. IN HONOR OF LOU CIPHER GREAT DETECTIVE WORK THAT HE DOES I HAVE CONTACTED THE VICTIM WHO EYES WERE RUINED WHEN HE HAD TO LOOK AT NAKED PICTURES OF LOU. I am waiting for response now.

This GUY CAUSES LOTS OF PROBLEMS ON BOXINGSCENE MOSTLY RACIAL PROBLEMS. AND TALKS DOWN ON MANY OF THE USER HERE. HE WAS A SERVICE WORKER ALL HIS LIFE (PLUMBER) WHO WORKED MAINLY ON LOW INCOME HOUSES. He’s 40+ YEARS OLD ALSO

I kNOW THAT THE Two fans that he has are goiNg to be sad but who cares.

Comment

Dirrels opponent wasnt really in the wrong nor was he a bully, hes a boxer who made a mistake in the ring and paid for it by a disqualification loss (which is questionable by itself).

If you got sucker punched because you accidentally walked into someone knocking him over, is a fine an appropriate punishment?

His uncle is a moron and deserves some jail time. Anyone who sucker punches another to begin with is a bit*h
            Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 10-17-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

What the fk you talking about? The dude went over acting like he was talking and sucker punched the guy when he wasn't looking. If that's cool by you,then you're a b1tch made dude just like that scum.

Comment

I think that that would be great if I could hit people that wrong me and just get a fine and probation.

Comment

That ghetto thug shouldn't be allowed near a boxing ring for life.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    Dirrels opponent wasnt really in the wrong nor was he a bully, hes a boxer who made a mistake in the ring and paid for it by a disqualification loss (which is questionable by itself).

If you got sucker punched because you accidentally walked into someone knocking him over, is a fine an appropriate punishment?

His uncle is a moron and deserves some jail time. Anyone who sucker punches another to begin with is a bit*h
                    Ok. Have you ever hit someone outside of competition?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      What the fk you talking about? The dude went over acting like he was talking and sucker punched the guy when he wasn't looking. If that's cool by you,then you're a b1tch made dude just like that scum.
                      I never said it was cool. Don't put words in my mouth b@tch. You are apparently too stupid to get my point so fk off. I'm not explaining it to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X