Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo Has 3 Losses on Record - Me, Golovkin, Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather also truly lost more than one fight and somehow he ended up 50-0 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      You must be talking to Cynthia Ross and Adelaide Byrd with that type of perspective... learn something about boxing and scoring...
      What the Hell are you on about? Stop doing drugs ass head. Go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Mayweather also truly lost more than one fight and somehow he ended up 50-0 lol.
        Straight up. Floyd is the 46 and 4est fighter in history

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          are u kidding? Lara didn't do anything after getting bombed w 5 shot combo to the tumtum. He felt that force & said no mas And u saying he landed 30-40 jabs to the face shows how biased against canelo u are. That's nothing esp when thats the only thing lara threw.
          Dude you sound like a child arguing for his favorite fighter. Canelo got some decent body work off but none of it was significant and he didn't land a single punch upstairs for 12 rounds (at least not any that comes to mind).

I spent months arguing with my fam about that fight, claiming it was the right decision, but after rewatching it like 5 times, maybe because I wanted him to win? Idk

But it was a piss poor performance. Like I said, i don't know how anybody could say he won 7 rounds with a straight face.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            are u kidding? Lara didn't do anything after getting bombed w 5 shot combo to the tumtum. He felt that force & said no mas And u saying he landed 30-40 jabs to the face shows how biased against canelo u are. That's nothing esp when thats the only thing lara threw.
            And btw, Lara is a Southpaw. He was landing straight left hands on Canelo all night; I wasn't talking about jabs. The jabs took the landed total up to 107.

Comment

Lara was trying to get Canelo tired by running all over the ring but it cost him the fight. Golovkin won fair and square but he didn't finish the job and looked bad missing so many punches. Mayweather beat him convincingly but yet still got a draw on one scorecard. Unless you're a boxing superstar going up against Canelo you're unlikely to get a decision if the fight is anyway close.

Comment

Lara still talking about Canelo? lol, that over-rated chump needs to take a better look at his career, wasting his prime fighting nothing but bums. But that's what happens when fighting on PBC, the Pro-Bum-Channel. Sign on with them, fight once a year against bums, and claim everyone is ducking you.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  Lara was trying to get Canelo tired by running all over the ring but it cost him the fight. Golovkin won fair and square but he didn't finish the job and looked bad missing so many punches. Mayweather beat him convincingly but yet still got a draw on one scorecard. Unless you're a boxing superstar going up against Canelo you're unlikely to get a decision if the fight is anyway close.
                  That's the same thing Canelo just did vs GG.

Go back and watch Lara vs Canelo
                  I think you'll be shocked by what you see.

Lara won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    The "Lara lost b/c he ran" argument is really poor imo. Yes he moved a lot, but I don't think Canelo did anything to deserve a "win" that night either.

I thought the fight shouldve been judged for Lara or called a draw. But i still can't see how anybody could say Canelo "won" and be taken seriously. He just didn't do anything that night. I get the frustration from fans but Canelo landed nothing in that fight and caught at least 30 - 40 left hands to the face. It wasn't a good night for him at all. Although Lara was very frustrating to watch.

What rounds are people giving to Canelo that night? Youd be hard pressed to find 7 on that film imo.
                    Then you dont count body shots... He was fkn him up with those. Shook the ring. I was there live. U didnt see on tv his team working his body the entire ti.e un between rounds. I bet he pissed blood for a week.

If you think a guy wins just by running corner to corner and never throwing should win based on that then your just as bad as Byrd is...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      That's the same thing Canelo just did vs GG.

Go back and watch Lara vs Canelo
                      I think you'll be shocked by what you see.

Lara won that fight.
                      By TKO right??? Dont listen to this clown hes ALWAYS wrong!!! And he NEVER backs his predicitons up. He said Kovalov TKO's Ward. TWICE!! If Ward even has the balls for a rematch...

Then GGG KO's Canelo EASILY!

This circus clown is just a full time TROLL! Dumb fuk just said yesterday Easter probably KO's Mikey Garcia and if not whips his ass.

Buyer beware with this jack ass

Comment

Working...
                      X