Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this man beast and how is he doing success wise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this man beast and how is he doing success wise?

also 2nd guy I know who he is ,when will he guy be mixing it up with Fury?

[IMG][/IMG]

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

also 2nd guy I know who he is ,when will he guy be mixing it up with Fury?

[IMG][/IMG]
    The guy in the first video isn't the same guy as the big guy in the 2nd video.The guy in the first video is a hard punching, successful cruiserweight from Russia who should soon get a title shot. I don't know who the giant in the 2nd video is but all he did was knock out a fat bum. That's nothing to get excited about. If this giant is worth a **** we will all know all about him soon. Most giants aren't very good and can't take a punch.

Comment

It's gassiev

Comment

murat gassiev.

can you not read?

Comment

beautiful sharpshooter right hand by the big asian guy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The guy in the first video isn't the same guy as the big guy in the 2nd video.The guy in the first video is a hard punching, successful cruiserweight from Russia who should soon get a title shot. I don't know who the giant in the 2nd video is but all he did was knock out a fat bum. That's nothing to get excited about. If this giant is worth a **** we will all know all about him soon. Most giants aren't very good and can't take a punch.
            Quite true, once you get a fighter over a certain size they usually become clumsy and slow as ****. Which is why they usually get their chin checked hard and stopped at high level.

There are anomalies to this theory time to time however.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              It's gassiev
              thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                Quite true, once you get a fighter over a certain size they usually become clumsy and slow as ****. Which is why they usually get their chin checked hard and stopped at high level.

This is a good point i expected durability to increase with size and I think theres a trend for that, but the HGH that these GIANTS get also gives them a massive target for a chin, (the get enlarged stronger jaws but its still a bigger stronger weak point) couple that with slow speed and they are kinda vulnerable for teh KO
                Last edited by AlexKid; 05-31-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post

Like Valuev, right? He is definitely an anomaly to this theory. That huge head and chin of his are made of iron

Although it was hilarious when Haye made him do a lil stanky leg.

At no point, was he ever in danger of being stopped by Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                    Like Valuev, right? He is definitely an anomaly to this theory. That huge head and chin of his are made of iron

Although it was hilarious when Haye made him do a lil stanky leg.

At no point, was he ever in danger of being stopped by Haye.
                    Valuev was defiantly in the slow and clumsy bracket. It was just the sheer size of the man that made it so difficult for opponents.

That was the only meaningful punch haye really landed, and Valuev did the skanky leg. I think Vitali & Wlad would of stopped him, his chin wasnt that tough imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X