Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long has PBC been around? What was the biggest fight the org has made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
    Thurman guerrero was competitive?

Aside from huck glowaci and moments of Peterson garcia, none of the se fights were memorable
    Seals vs Rodriguez was very memorablee What memorable has HBO had? I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Can you name a competitive HBO fight? It's a bum fights. Kovalev vs Mohhamedi was the biggest betting mismatch in boxing history. 4 times bigger than Tyson vs Douglas.
      Are you talking about all time? there's literally hundreds we can name.

Kov was fighting his mando and that's more of the sanction body fault (IBF i believe)

Comment

I'm amazed so many hardcore boxing fans like you see on a site like this prefer big fights over competitive fights. And PBC has been putting on more competitive fights than anyone else in the business for the last 13 months. Also amazed people are ****ting on fights whatever channel or whoever is promoting them as long as they show some good fights. I mean look around. There aren't a lot of people putting on good fights at any level. The average boxing card is f#cking garbage where you could hit a 8 fight parlay & only win like $1 for every $100 bet.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          Are you talking about all time? there's literally hundreds we can name.

Kov was fighting his mando and that's more of the sanction body fault (IBF i believe)
          In the same 13 month time period of PBC. Lucas vs Postol was probably it.

Comment

I'd say LSC-Mares. Almost sold out Staples Center, was on ESPN primetime, had an actual promotion

Comment

Working...
            X