Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
    Mathssye is the better fighter between the two, name 1 thing Garcia does better then Lucas
    Throwing a left hook without looking?

Comment

I agree, Lucas is talked about here like hes some superstar fighter. Its pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        throw the left heeezy

its a good fight, no one isn't talking about it because it'll suck. they can both dish and take it. lets see who comes out on top.

tranquilito.
        I'm not saying Garcia can't win but I and many others see Mathssye as the better fighter with a better skill set

Comment

Lucas isn't elite, nor is Garcia. They're both good though.

Comment

Danny Garcia is overrated & his time on top will be cut short by Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

Cant wait till peterson shuts down all this lucas hype.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                There's a big difference here, Katsidis and Diaz are pressure fighters with pop them rocking Marquez was a surprise but it wasn't something that someone can harp on because Katsidis has shown in the past he has power.

Judah isn't exactly known for late round rallies.
                Judah doesn't have pop ? ... Or are you saying that because Judah didnt land anything hard early on Danny shouldn't have allowed himself to be hit by Judah late in the fight ? He was in with a guy who still has speed and power in both hands and got tagged a few times late in the fight. Danny must be a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  There's a big difference here, Katsidis and Diaz are pressure fighters with pop them rocking Marquez was a surprise but it wasn't something that someone can harp on because Katsidis has shown in the past he has power.

Judah isn't exactly known for late round rallies.
                  judah doesn't have pop? c'mon, lets be real here, judah ALWAYS had that crazy left. judah has shown to have better pop than both katsidis and diaz. i don't think you're on the money with describing judah's power in comparison to the greek and pocho.

a late round rally, exactly, and good for judah - but the fact remains, dude got the brakes beat off him by danny. floored, put on queer street more than once. hardly anything that lucas did.

it's a good fight, take the bet. whatever billions you want, i got you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                    Mathssye is the better fighter between the two, name 1 thing Garcia does better then Lucas
                    I can guarantee you Danny is not letting Ajose catch him with 3 left hooks in a row multiple times throughout a fit. As a matter of fact what if Mathysse let Danny catch him with a few left hooks in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      judah doesn't have pop? c'mon, lets be real here, judah ALWAYS had that crazy left. judah has shown to have better pop than both katsidis and diaz. i don't think you're on the money with describing judah's power in comparison to the greek and pocho.

a late round rally, exactly, and good for judah - but the fact remains, dude got the brakes beat off him by danny. floored, put on queer street more than once. hardly anything that lucas did.

it's a good fight, take the bet. whatever billions you want, i got you.
                      We started our posts off exactly the same way. Check the one right above ^^^^^ this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X