No announcement yet.

I am leaving Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    I don't mean to offend but you need some balls Mark. You always claim to be a tough SOB but you're apparently not tough enough to cut all ties with horrible ''friends'', stay away from criminal activites and keep a 9-5. Based on that alone I doubt your chances in any other big city, you're just running from your problems instead of facing them.
    Facing yer problems in Las Vegas will get you killed, look at Tupac.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      lol.......

So will desperation, drugs, bad temper, criminal activities and stupid friends.

9-5 and a PMS wife might be boring as **** but it's a good start to a long and healthy life.

Comment

lol.......

So will desperation, drugs, bad temper, criminal activities and stupid friends.

9-5 and a PMS wife might be boring as **** but it's a good start to a long and healthy life.
        Just sounds like more reasons to leave to me.

Comment

Just sounds like more reasons to leave to me.
          You're short sighted.

Where you gonna go with no money?

You're now in NY what you gonna do here? try and get a job? That's tough as hell these days.. where you gonna stay with no money? The streets? Chances are you'll go straight back into what you know best - criminal stuff, to start making money again for a place to live and food to eat. Now you're right back to where you started.

Comment

Worked well from Travis Bickle.

Comment

You're short sighted.

Where you gonna go with no money?

You're now in NY what you gonna do here? try and get a job? That's tough as hell these days.. where you gonna stay with no money? The streets? Chances are you'll go straight back into what you know best - criminal stuff, to start making money again for a place to live and food to eat. Now you're right back to where you started.
              I need to move,its not out of want i am stagnant here cali is probably where i will go my moms there and i have friends there.

Comment

Aye, Cali is teh best, Lghey is overrated though.

Comment

My problems are faced,this city is evil champ i dont want my kids growing up here its a wasteland,cutting ties with my friends is impossible they are friends with my brothers my father they are family,only choice is to leave,if i drop all of them i am by my self any damn way.tough has many definitions i am skilled with my hands,i will handle my own with anyman,does that transition to other things in life not really.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I need to move,its not out of want i am stagnant here cali is probably where i will go my moms there and i have friends there.
                    If you can stay with your mother for awhile and got half decent friends over there, go for it. Still gonna be a lot of ****ing work.. But what you gonna do, gotta support that kid.

Comment

Why not San Francisco?

Comment

Working...
                      X