No announcement yet.

One weakness Loma got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One weakness Loma got

His facial issue is horrible. Pedraza best work was to the body and didn't land any eye catching head snapping punches consistently like Loma did yet 12% Pedraza landed Loma face did not look good. Same with Marriaga he bruises with the first punch landed.

I agree . Although he clearly Won the fight . The few punches Pedraza did connect to his face marked him up pretty bad .

Comment

Yes it's a problem. Loma even had some swelling against Sosa and Sosa hardly landed any good shots.

Comment

I remember thinking during the fight, “Man, have I missed something? Loma looks like he’s been hit a few times.” Lol

Comment

I remember watching Prince Naseem Hamed vs Barrera and being surprised at seeing a bruise on Hamed's face - he was rarely hit flush and looked clean in most fights. I think Loma hasn't been hit that often that when he is hit and looks marked we notice it more. I'm hoping it's not some genetic make up flaw like Gatti.

Comment

Those are not bruises them red marks left of the skin are when the gloves scrap by. If you ever box them red marks are left on the shoulders or where a gliding punch lands . Loma is always moving his head body so punches don't land cleanly on him.

Comment

Working...
            X