Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me see if I understand this. These kids are to young to discuss politics....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    What happened to your sig?
    Im on mobile so I cant see if it's deleted. have no idea. All I know is that my sigs & avatars keep getting deleted. I can understand how they'd hurt snowflakes feelings but they arent offensive
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-21-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Did I say Democrats don't go to war? No I didn't. I said Republicans only care about unborn kids & when kids turn 18 so they can send them to war
      I seem to recall a lot of Democrats voting yes for the Iraq war...to include Hillary, Biden, Daschle, Feinstein, Schumer, Kerry, Edwards, Reid...all the heroes of the left.

Been plenty of Democrats diddling underage girls too...Weiner, Menendez, Mel Reynolds, Franken, and many others.

The co-owners of backpage.com, a website allegedly directly linked to child prostitution and trafficking, gave lots of money to Democrats recently, including donations to:

•David Garcia — a Democratic candidate for governor in Arizona
      •A political action committee backed by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
      •The Arizona State Democratic Executive Committee
      •The Colorado Democratic Party
      •The Democratic Party of New Mexico
      •Two separate donations to Sen. Mark Udall (D-CO)
      •Two separate donations to Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Did I say Democrats don't go to war? No I didn't. I said Republicans only care about unborn kids & when kids turn 18 so they can send them to war
        You're saying Republicans send them to war at 18 , Maybe you should say our Government sends them to war for the greedy weapons manufactures would be more accurate

Comment

Working...
        X