• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
    Yes. Putin has won.

Щелцоме Цомраде.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I aint gon lie. Trump got me tight. I stopped dealing with an associate over Trump. I can look at myself and admit when it comes to Trump i'm an extremist. But I aint so extreme imma do something crazy and **** up my money
      No ****. Dude I'm cool with you, but Trump has your feelings in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Whatever this is, it ain’t making any sense and it ain’t Russian.
        I got it from a Cyrillic translator.

I don't speak Sputnik.

Don't shoot me, tovarich.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          No ****. Dude I'm cool with you, but Trump has your feelings in his hand.
          Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.

Comment

Example #2

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Barry and Hillary ran on the "us against them" platform. No turning back now. It will take a strong independent candidate to bridge the gap.

Comment

Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.
              Hypocritical statement when you yourself got frustrated a few days ago and started calling Trump supporters “dumb hicks
              Last edited by Vlad_; 02-03-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Look at all of us, myself included. In my lifetime I've never seen this country so divided. The Bush years were bad but I never got the sense the country was on the verge of exploding.

I feel like at the end of the Mueller investigation one side won't be happy with the results. If Trump is impeached/indicted the right won't be happy. If Trump is cleared the left won't be happy. With so much riding on this, the extremist on whatever side that isn't happy will try to make some **** jump off.

[B]***Nowhere in this post did I blame Trump. I blamed Putin. Look at the people who bring this back to American politicians. This is exactly what the Senator is talking about***[/B]
                You're going to blame Putin for something Democrats did? There is really no ****ing reasoning with people like you which is why I support political and physical separation from "you people" which includes plenty of 100% white people as well. Feel free to act upon your insanity when I don't have to part of it.

Comment

Example #3

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Hypocritical statement when you yourself got frustrated a few days ago and started calling Trump supporters “dumb hicks

Comment

Example #4

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    You're going to blame Putin for something Democrats did? There is really no ****ing reasoning with people like you which is why I support political and physical separation from "you people" which includes plenty of 100% white people as well. Feel free to act upon your insanity when I don't have to part of it.

Comment

Example #2
                      It was"t Russia or Putin who referred to half the country as deplorables. Or those bitter clingers with their guns.

Comment

Working...
                      X