No announcement yet.

Fight Night Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Help!

if you have questions about the game, you can ask them here im no expert but i know a lot about the game, from talking to the producer of the game to other gamers online, so if you need tips i'll try my best and help you out

I will keep editing this post, so if you have something that should be in this post reply in this thread, i'll post some of my strategies on how to win the trophies and my fighting style

NOTE: this thread is Under Construction

III. Cheats
    III. Haymaker

III. Trophies

I. Cheats

Mini fighters
    When chosing venue hold up on the d-pad until you hear a bell. When the match starts you will have both mini fighters.

Unlock Extra Boxer
    Go to create a champ mode, enter your first or last name as GETFAB and save the profile. Go to Play Now or Hard Hits. Fabolous is now unlocked as a heavyweight boxer.

Unlock All Venues
    In the Game Modes screen tap left 16 times until you hear a bell. you now have all venues. (Must be repeated everytime you restart the game).

II. Haymaker

EA Sports Fight Night Round 2
    Punch Control Reference Card
    by EASports

Haymaker Manual

Haymaker video

III. Trophies

note- (this part will keep getting updated) To start go to options and put the diffulculty on easy.

Amateur Belt
    This is by far the easiest title to win in the game. Amateur is like baby steps before you enter your pro career, the computer A.I. is easy to defeat. You will do 5 training sections in amateur mode to teach you the basics. OK, how to win the title, you will have to defeat 9 opponents, very easy fights. The 10th fight will be the amateur title bout, deafeat the easy champion and you got yourself your first title, Congrats.

Unclocks: Coming Soon
    Last edited by julDilla; 03-14-2005, 09:44 PM.

Who is fabolous?

Comment

How do you know the producer? If you talk to him again ask him why I can't put a face tatoo on my Tyson.

Although my Big George is perfect people. I need to get some screen shots out.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
        Who is fabolous?
        Fabolous is a rapper. Have you ever heard of that song Jennifer Lopez - Get Right (remix)? He's on that, as well as he has his own other songs, but i figured that might be the most current song you can hear him in. He's also the rapper on that tit-4-tat song in the menu screen in Fight Night.

Comment

Is there 2 secret characters? If so who is the other one?

Comment

I just bought FN Rd2 today .I find this thread quite helpful.

Comment

The other secret fighter is Li'l Jon

Li'l Jon:
              Enter Liljon as the first name of a created boxer. Save the created boxer and Li'l Jon will be unlocked under the light heavyweight roster.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
                The other secret fighter is Li'l Jon

Li'l Jon:
                Enter Liljon as the first name of a created boxer. Save the created boxer and Li'l Jon will be unlocked under the light heavyweight roster.
                what system is this cheat for, because it isnt working on the PS2 version

Comment

He was kidding. Lil Jon would never pay the fee to be in the game. Which is just crazy that people have to pay to be in the game any way. If you ever talk to the producer again will you ask him about the face tatoo for my Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                    He was kidding. Lil Jon would never pay the fee to be in the game. Which is just crazy that people have to pay to be in the game any way. If you ever talk to the producer again will you ask him about the face tatoo for my Tyson?
                    Kudo is gone man, i havent talked to him in a while now. about the tattoo i doubt they will ever have it, yes wrestling games have it, but this is EA ... dont expect the face tattoo anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X