Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans fans are desperate to back wilder with lies and discredit Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do the mods allow this maniac to keep posting these threads?????

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      And who was that last true American champ?

You must have me confused with someone else, mate. I can't stand Wilder & hope Joshua exposes his cherry picking, scarecrow-looking ass.
      Welcome to the good side my friend

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        why do the mods allow this maniac to keep posting these threads?????
        Because it’s the truth and you are one of the people spreading fake news on here

Look at you panicking that I have exposed your ass

There is an agenda from American fans here to make threads to discredit Joshua and to protect wilder

This is the truth and will be told

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Because it’s the truth and you are one of the people spreading fake news on here

Look at you panicking that I have exposed your ass

There is an agenda from American fans here to make threads to discredit Joshua and to protect wilder

This is the truth and will be told
          panic? how so sir?

Comment

Look at the thread titles, wilders team don’t respond to team Joshua for the fight which is plain obvious at wilder avoiding Joshua

Hearn states all he can do now is try to get them to sit down next week in USA as they are ignoring all offers

Thread titles only post about Hearn sitting with team wilder and nothing on wilder ducking the offer not even responding

Then you see Joshua titles, mis leading and trying to sway the public in stating lies about aj and manipulating what he says with negative thread titles

We know the ibo sponsor the website so they post positive articles on the ibo

I would bet Haymon somehow funnels money in to ensure positive threads are made to mis lead people with fake news like they are doing with wilder

Pathetic from American fans, when did you sink so so low ? Discrediting the proper champs who take the big fights and try to manipulate people into thinking wilder has some amazing resume and didn’t duck the best in recent years and today years

It’s a joke, American boxing has become the Russia of politics

Edit

This all started when the champ of America Charles Martin was humiliated by Joshua, could the hate thrive from that and they are afraid of wilder being knocked out in a round or two ?
            So how exactly do these negotiations affect you in your every day life? Does this cause you to lose your appetite and lose sleep? Does this cause you to take meds ? Is it affecting your relationship with your spouse or children ?
            Seriously though,the drama here over the negotiations for this fight is way over the top on both sides.These stupid Wilder/Joshua threads need to diminish. I will read them no more.
            I find it disturbing that you and others get so caught up in this. Life is good. Lighten up. The fight will happen eventually.
            Last edited by LITTLE JOE; 04-19-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              do you actually read comments....in not one word did i mention those fighters would beat him....could struggle i said so take your head out of your a$$ and read comments....secondly no one is unbeatable and i have no illusion that joshua could be defeated in his career....its boxing and its heavyweights where a punch can end it at any second.
              My point is no matter how many times tey say joshua will get beat he still wins and will continue to win against the likes of wilder or fury because he is just better....if a lennox lewis or early mike tyson came along then i would not be so sure....so stop adding to my comments which i dont say and keep hoping joshua gets beat and 1 day down the road after having mamny defences you will write and say i told you so lol.....joshua whacks wilder out guaranteed
              He has to fight Wilder in order to wack him. And the first right hand Wilder lands will end the fight. That’s why Joshua is hiding behind that bs offer.

Comment

Look at the thread titles, wilders team don’t respond to team Joshua for the fight which is plain obvious at wilder avoiding Joshua

Hearn states all he can do now is try to get them to sit down next week in USA as they are ignoring all offers

Thread titles only post about Hearn sitting with team wilder and nothing on wilder ducking the offer not even responding

Then you see Joshua titles, mis leading and trying to sway the public in stating lies about aj and manipulating what he says with negative thread titles

We know the ibo sponsor the website so they post positive articles on the ibo

I would bet Haymon somehow funnels money in to ensure positive threads are made to mis lead people with fake news like they are doing with wilder

Pathetic from American fans, when did you sink so so low ? Discrediting the proper champs who take the big fights and try to manipulate people into thinking wilder has some amazing resume and didn’t duck the best in recent years and today years

It’s a joke, American boxing has become the Russia of politics

Edit

This all started when the champ of America Charles Martin was humiliated by Joshua, could the hate thrive from that and they are afraid of wilder being knocked out in a round or two ?
                All us American fans just want the fight to happen and we realize team Wilder isn’t going to accept team Joshua’s lowball offer. Other side of the coin, you Brits seem deathly afraid of this fight happening. Why?

Comment

Like Nelson said, "If Wilder Turns Down Joshua Offer - It Doesn't Look Good."

https://www.boxingscene.com/nelson-i...k-good--127194

There mere hesitation to accept the offer proves that this Wilder guy is not really after the fight. He's after the money.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE JOE View Post
                    So how exactly do these negotiations affect you in your every day life? Does this cause you to lose your appetite and lose sleep? Does this cause you to take meds ? Is it affecting your relationship with your spouse or children ?
                    Seriously though,the drama here over the negotiations for this fight is way over the top on both sides.These stupid Wilder/Joshua threads need to diminish. I will read them no more.
                    I find it disturbing that you and others get so caught up in this. Life is good. Lighten up. The fight will happen eventually.
                    man these guys are over the top. I played around with the negotiation arguments for a while until I noticed how serious these guys were, they act like they are ready to actually harm someone and post endless threads and stadium numbers ppv sales, attendance from fights, I was like GEE WIZZ are these guys on the payroll of these fighters or something? I think the solution is getting more pssy

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      man these guys are over the top. I played around with the negotiation arguments for a while until I noticed how serious these guys were, they act like they are ready to actually harm someone and post endless threads and stadium numbers ppv sales, attendance from fights, I was like GEE WIZZ are these guys on the payroll of these fighters or something? I think the solution is getting more pssy
                      Absolutely. I mean if they want to create threads and debate about who they think is going to win the actual fight then that's just fine. However to come on here and create thread over thread about negotiations and who is to blame for the fight not happening as quickly as we would like is mundane and nobody really cares.

Comment

Working...
                      X