Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama slams rap music stars for not being confident about their sexuality.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Why are you always so political & ****...

It's a boxing forum. Relax.
    I don't think we're allowed to...

''Non Boxing Talk''

Comment

What is this half-CAC talking about? He should stay in his lane!

Comment

Rock stars had groupies why turn this into a race thing Beatles had models on stage he sounds like Hillary Clinton in the 90s

This is not a new concept sex sells

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          What is this half-CAC talking about? He should stay in his lane!
          You probably attempting humor but you are absolutely right. Who the funk does he think he is? He has no grounds to have an opinion.

Fuk he do for the community when he had the power to make something happen? He a funking fhag ne way.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Obama throwing some truth out there. Good on him

Comment

It's about time an important black man said this.

Comment

Obama had 8 years to legalize weed and failed to do it..

Fck Obama!! if trump legalizes weed he got my vote.

Comment

Obama doesn't get. The guys who have eight hoes in their videos are trying to fu.c.k those actual girls on set and afterwards. 2Pac literally fu.c.k.ed almost every girl that appeared in his videos. It's been documented. I personally saw Jadakiss take three hoes into his trailer at the same time on set once..

These music stars don't feel like they're fulfilling the job requirements unless they do it buffet style. Having multiple hoes is a reflection of the lifestyle whether it be at the shows or on shoots or whenever - at all times. Obama knows nothing about getting p*ssy. Clearly.

Comment

He's not wrong obviously.

Its also funny how he mentions Tyga overcompensating sexuality specifically when he gots the transgender chick out there he was allegedly f#cking. I feel that mighta not been by accident.

Comment

Then he ran his ass right to the Duke/NC game to watch young black men being exploited by the NCAA while he sat in the $2500 seats (priced higher than super bowl tickets) while Zion almost lost his chance to make millions.

Comment

Working...
                      X