No announcement yet.

Paying more in federal taxes thanks to President Cheeto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Paying more in federal taxes thanks to President Cheeto

Thankfully my New York State taxes stayed the same.

This tax scam by Trump and GOPigs really hurts the wallet. Tax cuts for the corporations, higher taxes for everyone else. 👎🏻

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post

This tax scam by Trump and GOPigs really hurts the wallet. Tax cuts for the corporations, higher taxes for everyone else. 👎🏻
    You live in a high tax State, and now you're capped on how much State taxes you can write off.

Dont blame Trump. Blame the lifer politicians on the State level that are taxing the hell out of you New Yorkers.

Me, I live in Texas. I'm middle class, own a nice home, and I got a cut of a couple thousand dollars a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post

Did you pay more federal taxes all year and paid more once you did your taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You live in a high tax State, and now you're capped on how much State taxes you can write off.

Dont blame Trump. Blame the lifer politicians on the State level that are taxing the hell out of you New Yorkers.

Me, I live in Texas. I'm middle class, own a nice home, and I got a cut of a couple thousand dollars a year.
        It has nothing to do with your state, but your bracket.

Comment

Oh boy here we go again. Dont we have a thread on this? These guys posting this stuff should include their income in 2017 2018 and also what they paid in fed taxes in both years.

Comment

I see a lot of trump supporters voicing their displeasure about their tax returns lol

Comment

President Cheeto

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Clearly a troll, probably another alt of Slobberts, dont pay this buffoon any mind, he doesn't make enough money to buy toilet paper let alone complain about tax returns.

Comment

You know it’s BS when people have to resort to alts to make these threads.

I mean who the hell is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    You know it’s BS when people have to resort to alts to make these threads.

I mean who the hell is this guy?
                    i just wrote to bpp.....

hell definitely figure out who this guy is.....

imo I smell a troll....

Comment

Working...
                    X