Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!] KSI vs LOGAN PAUL; DEJI vs JAKE PAUL WEIGH INS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Crazy to think how much money these kids will get for this.

I’d imagine the Pauls should win both fights as the bros from London have never done any sport....ever

That Weller kid has to be pretty embarrassed he lost to KSI.

Amazing to think that you can put some crap on YouTube and end up fighting some random dude who also YouTubes and get paid probable millions. And KSI 100% can’t fight
    Crazy isn't it.

This will probably be the most watched fight of the year, no joke. Their captured audience is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Crazy isn't it.

This will probably be the most watched fight of the year, no joke. Their captured audience is massive.
      Shame to think this YouTubing lark wasn’t that hot in 05/06 when I was at uni. Getting my head caved in by some bogan from Ohio for about 33 times my annual salary sounds appealing.

It is weird to watch this though. Because as boxing fans we’re used to being reverential to the fighters.
      But you can’t be with these two, ffs.

These are the type of people you’d fight for Samsom whiskey and coke bucket in Koh Phagnan

Comment

It's a bit sad that actual boxing people are getting involved. Does Buffer really need that money? He had to ****ing tell them that a representative from the opposing camp is supposed to watch the weight. Then you've got Shannon Briggs in a role that can only be described as "cheerleader", and you've got that security bloke who was briefly a internet famous for shouting at Haye when he threw the punch at Bellew in the press conference. tbf I don't blame the security guy, this is probably much better money than he'd usually see.

Comment

I honestly didn't know it was this serious. Michael Buffer, Badou Jack????

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Crazy to think how much money these kids will get for this.

I’d imagine the Pauls should win both fights as the bros from London have never done any sport....ever

That Weller kid has to be pretty embarrassed he lost to KSI.

Amazing to think that you can put some crap on YouTube and end up fighting some random dude who also YouTubes and get paid probable millions. And KSI 100% can’t fight
            KSI will expose logan paul.....

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              I honestly didn't know it was this serious. Michael Buffer, Badou Jack????
              Hate to say this, but this garbage type fight is the future of boxing.

Get two hugely popular social media stars with millions of followers to box!

Huge revenue, huge interest.

This is probably the future model.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                These are all very popular Youtube content creators. Internet "entrepreneurs" if you want to call them that. They have a lot of followers in the younger generation. Its gonna make them all a boat load of money.
                But its a real fight or just a sparring session?

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  But its a real fight or just a sparring session?
                  Its real. 12 oz gloves, 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    These are all very popular Youtube content creators. Internet "entrepreneurs" if you want to call them that. They have a lot of followers in the younger generation. Its gonna make them all a boat load of money.
                    Gotcha. Thanks man.

Comment

Click Bait

Nothing crazy about it at all

Comment

Working...
                      X