Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Canelo fighting BJS, Callum should definitely fight Jacobs next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Canelo fighting BJS, Callum should definitely fight Jacobs next.

It makes most sense imo as Jacobs next fight will be the end of his 3 fight deal with DAZN. And Callums only notable win is Groves anyway. It's time for him to step up and fight the Miracle Man. Winner gets Canelo in September.

You're delusional bro. Callum Smith is gonna face Lennox Allen next.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/256068

Comment

Callum should give Ryder a rematch but we all know this ain't happening so a Jacobs fight would be good with the winner getting Canelo or BJ'S in september.

Comment

Watch Canelo move down from 175 to 168 and still hit Jacobs with a weight clause

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
          Callum should give Ryder a rematch but we all know this ain't happening so a Jacobs fight would be good with the winner getting Canelo or BJ'S in september.
          Dont see Callum fighting Jacobs next. Callum lost to Ryder straight up and a Canelo fight could be on the horizon in September

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Watch Canelo move down from 175 to 168 and still hit Jacobs with a weight clause
          You are pathetic. Canelo clearly and cleanly beat Jacobs in their fight and weight had absolutely nothing to do with it...as Jacobs paid Canelo an extra million or so since he BLEW the rehydration clause by about 5 pounds.

You dumb fuck

Comment

BJS has almost no chance of beating Canelo. He is on the downhill slide and not very good at all anymore, He was losing to a nobody when he scored a KO. Canelo is fighting him because is the worst champion and the easiest to beat. He won't beat Canelo in Vegas on points and he does not have the power to hurt Canelo,

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              BJS has almost no chance of beating Canelo. He is on the downhill slide and not very good at all anymore, He was losing to a nobody when he scored a KO. Canelo is fighting him because is the worst champion and the easiest to beat. He won't beat Canelo in Vegas on points and he does not have the power to hurt Canelo,
              When was Canelo vs BJS announced? I must’ve missed it

Comment

yes Smith should give Ryder a rematch. I thought Ryder beat him by a few points.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  When was Canelo vs BJS announced? I must’ve missed it
                  It was reported by Coppinger yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                    It makes most sense imo as Jacobs next fight will be the end of his 3 fight deal with DAZN. And Callums only notable win is Groves anyway. It's time for him to step up and fight the Miracle Man. Winner gets Canelo in September.
                    Could be a Ryder rematch from what I’m hearing. I spoke to Callum before Christmas and he told me that he thought BJS would get the Canelo fight so would probably have to go to America to get a big fight, but I’ve now heard that Smith wants to clear up the Ryder situation. I imagine Gallagher is still dead against it though, thankfully he’s no longer in a managerial role.

Comment

Working...
                    X