Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin's Power Would've Been Difference vs. Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I don't care if Saunders and anyone else can beat Golovkin's opponents.
    They have to beat Golovkin. No one has been able to up to now. If you want to measure fighters by the number of title defenses then go for it. I personally don't think it's that important.
    Calm down Tony I’m not trying to discredit your lieutenant it’s just all I hear when GGG is discussed is his knockouts his belts and his number of opponents so being a very inquisitive guy I like to delve further and see why he has knocked out so many opponents or had so many defences. I just wanted to bring it to your attention but you are aware and you do not place much emphasis on defences which is also good. So as I see you do not suffer from golovki fever my work is done and I can tackle other fans that have not been as fortunate as you. Sorry to bother you and do be safe ✌��

Comment

• Abel will keep trolling these idiots as long as they continue to bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Calm down Tony I’m not trying to discredit your lieutenant it’s just all I hear when GGG is discussed is his knockouts his belts and his number of opponents so being a very inquisitive guy I like to delve further and see why he has knocked out so many opponents or had so many defences. I just wanted to bring it to your attention but you are aware and you do not place much emphasis on defences which is also good. So as I see you do not suffer from golovki fever my work is done and I can tackle other fans that have not been as fortunate as you. Sorry to bother you and do be safe ✌��
        Cool.......

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          "And if that didn't work, I would grab him and hold on till the ref pulled me off. Then I would dive through the ropes and out of the ring, claim I was injured and couldn't continue, and get the fight ruled off as a no-contest."
          Very disrespectful, yet very funny! Just remember: Trinidad, De La Hoya, Tarver, Winky Wright, Pavlik, and Pascal! GGG has a lot of catching up to do!

Comment

• bernard hopkins didn't have a great chin or face punchers up to LHW without getting stopped until he was in his 50's?

abel, just thank your lucky stars that the guys who teed off on golovkin, like rosado, stevens, etc aren't as accurate or as good as hopkins.

and stop talking, just train your fighters. this **** is getting old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Very disrespectful, yet very funny! Just remember: Trinidad, De La Hoya, Tarver, Winky Wright, Pavlik, and Pascal! GGG has a lot of catching up to do!

i think abel forgot that hopkins faced plenty of punchers, and that he's better than gabe rosado

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                No I never said " it just a lame excuse to break Hopkins record." You said that. I said if he's going to fight Murata and he is successful he will make a lot of money and break the record at the same time. Hopkins record is going to be broken regardless of who he fights next.

not sure about that at all, no idea where Golovkin really ranks atm

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Calslappy?
                  He beat joke calslappy too. He made miss (its where calslappy came from) & B-Hop landed the clean hard punches. Max was even saying he would rather be B-Hop in that fight cuz Hopkins was the one landing punches. And as most folks in this site would say about the Jacobs/lil g fight, "he scored the knock down that won the fight" LOL.

Comment

• Prime Hopkins likely TKO GGG just what like he did to Trinidad

Comment

• Originally posted by shisham View Post
                      Sanchez is insane triple g would got stopped
                      Stopped? Naw. Bhops might well have been able to frustrate him to an ugly decision win though. It's actually one of the more interesting hypothetical match-ups at MW.

Comment

Working...
                      X