Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin: 2018 Will Be My Year, I'll Be Much Better Next Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin: 2018 Will Be My Year, I'll Be Much Better Next Time

New York City - Junior welterweight CLETUS "The Hebrew Hammer" SELDIN, (21-1, 17 KO's) of Long Island, New York lost for the first time on Saturday night against Canadian YVES ULYSSE JR., (15-1, 9 KO's) at Place Bell in Laval, Quebec, Canada. The ten-round fight was the televised opener on HBO World Championship Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hahahhahhahahaha

Comment

You better hope and pray to your Canaanite dieties my Hebrew friend, because you'd be lucky to be cleaning the toilets at the venue where boxing fights take place.

Comment

I believe in you, Clitoris.

Comment

Wasn't Cletus the name of the 'slack-jawed yokel' on The Simpsons? Or just the one from boxing?

Comment

After his last performance, he can only improve LOL. It would be nearly impossible to be worse.

Comment

HBO gave him the boot I think

Comment

Lmao!!! This guy makes Provodnikov look like Floyd Mayweather when it comes to boxing. He embarrassed himself on HBO lol
                Last edited by jonnyc420; 12-18-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  Wasn't Cletus the name of the 'slack-jawed yokel' on The Simpsons? Or just the one from boxing?
                  Lmao!!! I know that episode. It is short stories around Springfield. One of the best episodes ever lol.

Comment

Put Seldin in with John Molina and you might get a good fight. Then again, Molina could probably outbox him, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X