Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mikey Garcia ripped off Broner's style? And that of Black fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Mikey Garcia ripped off Broner's style? And that of Black fighters?

Adrien Broner seems to think so.

@ 50 seconds in this vid:

"He fights like us. He try to fight like us".

You then hear 3 "hmm" sounds in the people around, meaning they either agree or think it's a point worth contemplating.

Incidentally, the video then goes onto discuss "not pulling the race card" but discussing the donkey kong pic Garcia put up on IG.

It's Pathetic, the guy is just embarrassing to even listen to, in the press conference he blamed the media for him being portrayed badly...

also LOL @your sig, kev is such a clown

Comment

First they try to steal our culture now oir fighting style smh

Comment

I am offended as a black man by what Mikey has said about us being monkeys/Donkey Kong. I won't lie, I even cried. My grandpa always tells me what he went thru and it hit me hard.

Comment

Fu. Ck boner!

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I am offended as a black man by what Mikey has said about us being monkeys/Donkey Kong. I won't lie, I even cried. My grandpa always tells me what he went thru and it hit me hard.

Comment

He is a much better and more skillful fighter than Broner so why would he rip off his style? Broner's big defense is a bear hug clinch and holding like an octopus. Why would Garcia want to copy that? Broner's big offense is to average throwing less than 30 punches a round. Why would Garcia want to copy that?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He is a much better and more skillful fighter than Broner so why would he rip off his style? Broner's big defense is a bear hug clinch and holding like an octopus. Why would Garcia want to copy that? Broner's big offense is to average throwing less than 30 punches a round. Why would Garcia want to copy that?
                He tryna fight like a slick brutha mane!

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  A black man? named GGG?from Dublin? Really?

Comment

Working...
                  X