Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Brandon Rios, Benavidez-Gavril II Eyed For 2/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    Cherry Garcia strikes again. I can't think of a ****tier fight than this. I don't know how anybody can support this crap.
    Calling the dude who literally just fought the #1 guy in the world, not to mention matthysse, khan and Lamont Peterson a cherry lol.
    By the time this fight happens it’ll be almost a year of inactivity after his first career loss. It’s a fun tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Neither guy has a belt Garcia's coming off a loss and nearly a year lay off and people are still complaining.

These excuses dont fly when a non-pbc fighter does it. So it aint flying here. Year lay off is self-inflicted. Brook went and fought GGG then Spence, Garcia gets a pass why? Cuz he rolls with your daddy Haymon? **** outta here with that, dude is a known cherry picker and his does nothing but prove it to be true taking this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        These excuses dont fly when a non-pbc fighter does it. So it aint flying here. Year lay off is self-inflicted. Brook went and fought GGG then Spence, Garcia gets a pass why? Cuz he rolls with your daddy Haymon? **** outta here with that, dude is a known cherry picker and his does nothing but proves that to be true taking this fight.

No, you're going to watch it and you're going to like it!

You hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          this cherry pick can go so wrong for garcia .... mexicans get up for the ricans.
          Neither speak Spanish. They are both American.

Comment

Good tuneup for swift

Comment

Brandon Rios is a shot fighter

Comment

Cherries taste good, says Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  No, you're going to watch it and you're going to like it!

You hear me?
                  Meh, I am sure HBO will put on a better fight that night.

Comment

bum bum a chance

bums have to eat too

Comment

Rios is far from being a top ww but it should be an entertaining fight, not to mention Rios doesn't hold back talking **** so the war of words between him and crackhead angel should be fun. It'll be a good scrap and some funny **** to watch.

The Benavidez-Gavril rematch should be a good one too. We'll get to see if Benavidez is the real deal at 168 since he wasn't 100% convincing in their first fight. Plus Floyd should be in the building. Hopefully this card will be on free tv and not Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X