Prime Manny Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    LOL... Kazakh dude knocks down Pacquiao

That's not really something to say on a man's chin. How about Morales-Marquez-Cotto-Clottey punches that barely wobbled him despite how hard it hit PAcquiao flush on the face?

But truly that video though is something, he got dropped by a jab and thought that he got hit with a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      He wasn't his best at 130. 140 Pac that fought Hatton could definitely beat him tf up, but Loma could also run away/back peddle/mongoose his way to a 7-5, 8-4 type of UD. Too tough to call.
      Gotta disagree with you there CAS, Pacquiao can get out box through counter punching ALA Marquez style, he can get out boxed in long range ALA Mayweather style but he always made the fight close.

About I'm certain Lomachenko would not just mongoose his way to a U.D Pacquiao once was a mongoose himself.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMasChenko View Post
        We haven't saw Loma in deep heat yet, we don't know how well he responds to things not going his way...
        He spent 12 rounds getting hit in the nuts by a multiple time world champ who out weighed him by 10lbs in his second pro fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Morales had power to make Pacquiao stop and think. Lomachenko's punches wouldn't bother Pacquiao at all.
          Floyd had no power at 147 and above and still beat guys with power. Let’s face Lomachenko has better skills than Floyd. Just on Floyd always holding I give the edge to Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Floyd had no power at 147 and above and still beat guys with power. Let’s face Lomachenko has better skills than Floyd. Just on Floyd always holding I give the edge to Loma
            When Lomachenko starts beating A level fighters that outweigh him by 10+ lbs we can start debating who was more skilled.

Comment

Lomachenko. Manny works off unique angles which Loma would eventually figure out. Also, young Manny had the tendency to keep his hands too low. Loma would make him pay for this.

Loma UD 12 or late KO.

Comment

Would be a super fun fight to watch since both guys are very fast, have good power and are southpaws. Pac probably would have the advantage but Loma would give a good account of himself in a competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  When Lomachenko starts beating A level fighters that outweigh him by 10+ lbs we can start debating who was more skilled.
                  Loma makes you miss right in front of him while Floyd would hold and the refs never deducted points nor gave him warnings .. That is why he is more skillful if Loma was constantly holding than I would say Floyd is more skillful . Now take an aspirin and take a nap

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Lomachenko. Manny works off unique angles which Loma would eventually figure out. Also, young Manny had the tendency to keep his hands too low. Loma would make him pay for this.

Loma UD 12 or late KO.
                    so what if he doesn't figure it out until the 12th round...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      so what if he doesn't figure it out until the 12th round...
                      I think Loma is the more skilled and better boxer. I think he has the defense to deal with Manny's angles despite being slightly slower. I think his ring IQ is as high as Floyd's or JMM's at a comparable age.

His countering would continually catch Manny, who was undisciplined in terms of keeping his hands up, especially as he pressed forward.

Frankly, I would pick Loma by earlier KO if he had more of a reach advantage such that he could box from a distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X