• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
    lmao Name dropping and talking dirty on the net NOT the Oakland thing to do
    everyone from oakland who was born in the 80s knows those names

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      They will tell u they don't know you... They my people...
      Felix or his peoples didnt f#ck w/jews yall police

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        everyone from oakland who was born in the 80s knows those names
        IDGAF still NOT the Oakland thing to do. And the braggin about movin weight???? let me guess " everyone from oakland in the 80's says they moved dope...."

Comment

Why does it even matter, Mcgregor is not a boxer, he gassed and got stopped by a 40 year old who hasnt fought for 2 years while also weighting a lot less than him. It was a joke fight and nobody including Mayweather even took the fight seriously.

Comment

Connor prolly shoulda lost a point with all the hammer fists, punches from behind, but did the reff see them like the cameras did? Floyd took them like a champ. Floyd uses his elbow defensively. He's never *****ed like it or not.

Comment

IDGAF still NOT the Oakland thing to do. And the braggin about movin weight???? let me guess " everyone from oakland in the 80's says they moved dope...."
              I know them well. My people. Glad Obama pardoned lil d. That maricon did me proper with that move.

Comment

Felix or his peoples didnt f#ck w/jews yall police
                They moved weight. Weight starts out white, fades to a pale yellow, then when slung properly... Becomes green. Cash.

Glad 'bama cut lil Darryl some slack... When I get back, I'm gonna see him. He's a man of God now, cool, cuz there is only God. I'm 408, EPA, mission SF, Richmond, but, the east bay is where my heart is...

Sorry to fade or shade your belief system...

East & West Oakland is where I had mad love, believe it or not, don't matter to me, statute of limitations ran on my work, for the most part.

I miss those days when lil d was baking his birds, throwing spreads, pouring out liquor when shizit got too outta hand...

Every name I threw out there, I did that cuz I'm still here, not putting in work no more, just hoping they read this and realize the respect I have for them...

I heard lil d, preaching the good word now... God... There is only God.

Comment

???????????? who is bragging about moving weight? u got issues man, felix Mitchell died in 86, I didn't move weight never sold drugs but it was always around me. lol people on the internet just want to argue to argue bye man

Comment

Working...
                  X