Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect to McGregor. 1st time in the ring and he did that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
    typical night in vegas home cooking for fraud g-ayfeather from the paid off judges and paid off ref. good riddance to turdweather the clown that ruined boxing and turned into a reality show.
    All three judges had Mayweather ahead of McGregor when the fight was stopped - the scores at that stage were 87-83, 89-82 and 89-81

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz4qvrnfRUB
    Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Everyone knows who was landing all night long. And it wasn't the bald guy. Conor was piling up the rounds. To have this 89-81, 89-82 is just ridiculous! This was going to be a Floyd Vegas robbery if this ever went 12. SMDH

# This is another scam about to unfold.

# boxing corruption at it's best

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Stamina comes with experience , McGregor brought it and had a great showing until fading , Mayweather is lucky that McGregor was 0 and 0 tonight prior to actually fighting in apro sanctioned fight .
      True, that's why you have to be impressed not only did McGregor show skills, he lasted 10 rounds against a supposed 49-0 boxer when he has only fought once in a boxing all his life when stamina is built through time and experience.

That to me is epic in itself.

# respect to Conor

# stand tall

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        If this was a 8 round contest.

And Conor's stamina was used to boxing rounds. This would have been a UD for Conor.

A novice boxer with 0-0 record, did that to Floyd. Wow! A guy who never fought in a professional bout all his life against the best defensive fighter. All those body shots and those head shots from his nice jab are a thing of beauty. Rounds were piling up for Conor, he just gassed out.

We all expected he won't last, but we never thought he can break through Floyd's defense and make a fool out of Floyd.

# Props to Conor

# mad skills

# a rough diamond not even polished yet

Amazing circus show! One for the books!

An 0-0 fighter did this to floyd.

god damn!

I know right... Conor makes PACs effort against Floyd look pathetic! Imagine if he didn't get stopped, he'd make PAC look even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          I think it was the part whereas the referee broke the fighters apart when Floyd looked hurt by a legitimate body shot (but the ref ruled it a low-blow, which broke Conor's momentum).
          Yes I was thinking of that too, it wasn't a low blow. Floyd was going down that time. Floyd folded. Either it's a clean shot or a low blow.

It's on the belt line. That is good. That is not a low blow. Floyd folded. And the Vegas ref saves him again.

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
            Conor > pacquiao
            Mayweather > Ireland
            Mayweather > UFC
            This right here sums up everything! ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I know right... Conor makes PACs effort against Floyd look pathetic! Imagine if he didn't get stopped, he'd make PAC look even worse.
              lol not really Pac landed more and the telling blows all night against Floyd, but that's another story.

Conor did it too all night until he gassed out. A pitty, he has no boxing conditioning yet.

That is a victory in itself.

An 0-0 fighter did that to a supposed 49-0.

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                wasnt mayweather ducking pac? who got their ass handed to them? yes roided, look at the pac pics. dat salt water doe!
                Still waiting for link.

Comment

lol not really Pac landed more and the telling blows all night against Floyd, but that's another story.

Conor did it too all night until he gassed out. A pitty, he has no boxing conditioning yet.

That is a victory in itself.

An 0-0 fighter did that to a supposed 49-0.

Damn!

Too bad PAC didn't do as well as Conor! Respect to Conor.

PAC can't even stop horn! He declined quickly and badly.
                  Cotto fought great tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    Still waiting for link.
                    answer my question and you will get the link.

Comment

If this was a 8 round contest.

And Conor's stamina was used to boxing rounds. This would have been a UD for Conor.

A novice boxer with 0-0 record, did that to Floyd. Wow! A guy who never fought in a professional bout all his life against the best defensive fighter. All those body shots and those head shots from his nice jab are a thing of beauty. Rounds were piling up for Conor, he just gassed out.

We all expected he won't last, but we never thought he can break through Floyd's defense and make a fool out of Floyd.

# Props to Conor

# mad skills

# a rough diamond not even polished yet

Amazing circus show! One for the books!

An 0-0 fighter did this to floyd.

god damn!

Spot on here.

I was shocked to day the least. Heck, I was shocked with Macs poise and balance throughout the first rounds. Rounds 2-4 he made a mockery of Fraud's defence. Rounds 5-7 got close and then Mac tired way too much.

Worst part is, I felt the stoppage was early too. Do American referees no longer allow knock downs?

Comment

Working...
                      X