Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember how lots of people were saying that Floyd was ducking GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    People were pushing for the fight, but I wonder if the fight had actually happened, at what weight would it have taken place?

hmmmm
    Probably 150 with a 5 pound gain limit on 2nd weigh in

Comment

People were pushing for the fight, but I wonder if the fight had actually happened, at what weight would it have taken place?

hmmmm
      I think only stupid people were saying that. Floyd was way too small. If the fight would have taken place at all GGG wwould have had to drop to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        Imagine hating Floyd so much that you're willing to make yourself look and sound like an idiot? Floyd as an old man ducked GGG when at the time, GGG wouldn't even fight a Floyd Mayweather like fighter who was bigger in an Andre Ward, but wanted a smaller Floyd who can't even make MW to fight him. LMAO
        That's silly. People make more money and get more press from sparring Mayweather than they would from Andre Ward. GGG would have needed to fight Ward at 175 because Ward had not made 168 since the Rodriguez fight in 2013.

Comment

:
          Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Nope how do you duck someone who isn't even in your weight class?

Comment

hmmmm
            - -Must be a noob.

Golovkin offered to drop to 154, and moreover TUE 50-0 coulda notched his sixth division title at a catchweight, but, nah, didn't wanna get KOed.

Fell on Canelo to step up and the rest history.

Comment

Golovkin could barely hit Canelo with anything except his jab. What in the world was he going to do with Floyd?

Comment

Working...
              X