No announcement yet.

Adults should not drink milk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Mint Chocolate chip ice cream 4 life son!
    Hate mint and chocolate together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I'm actually an addict, love milk, it's my favorite drink.
      There's nothing like a glass of Leche con Quik before bed

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Well since you never met one, then I guess you supersede the science. Who needs an education when you can base everything on who you have met?
        1, **** you, you ignorant spick

2. If you have a basic understanding of statistics, if an organization claims to have surveyed the entire world and claimed 80 % prevalence of lactose intolerance in an entire population,

It stands to reason, if you met over 100 Filipinos, like I have, then at least a few of them should have it.

I've met thousands of Filipinos and have hundreds of Family members and not one of them are lactose intolerant.

Comment

Hate mint and chocolate together.
          You nuts! plus some coca Cola added to it BOOM!

Comment

moo b*tch !
            more for me !

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

2. If you have a basic understanding of statistics, if an organization claims to have surveyed the entire world and claimed 80 % prevalence of lactose intolerance in an entire population,

It stands to reason, if you met over 100 Filipinos, like I have, then at least a few of them should have it.

I've met thousands of Filipinos and have hundreds of Family members and not one of them are lactose intolerant.
              #1 - It's S.PIC not spick

#2 - You don't survey the "entire world" you stupid ****. That's not how surveys work, you survey a cross section and use it as a sample size of the entire population. It's the way science works and it DOES work. Also GENETICS speak for themselves, but you wouldn't know that since you still believe in iron age fairy tales.

How the fuk do you know that thousands of Filipinos aren't lactose intolerant? Is that you're first line of questioning?

Strictly UG - "Hey how are you doing?"

random Filipino - "hey what's up"

Strictly UG - "Hey, are you lactose intolerant?"

fukin idiots...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

Racist.....

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  You nuts! plus some coca Cola added to it BOOM!
                  Con coca cola? Estas loco ese.....

Comment

It's not scare tactics, it's a health issue. You are right in you're breakdown though, I cannot digest milk anymore. I mean I can drink it and things like cheese and ice cream does't bother me but if I drink a full glass of milk, my stomach will feel weird.
                    Ehhhh it's too reliant on pseudoscience, the same that criminalized eggs as the worst things for our health, when in fact it is a superfood.

Do we need milk to survive? No we dont, but studies also show that we dont need meat either and the human body is best without meat and with only grain. Does this mean we shouldnt eat meat? Its ll bull**** IMO. Making claims like that is an extreme
                    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 04-19-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

i drink about half a gallon a day when i'm lifting heavy. maybe i'll go through 2-3 gallons a week. sometimes more.

Comment

Working...
                      X