No announcement yet.

Broners left hook??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broners left hook??

The crazy part is its by far his best punch and all fight it was catching air.

Swing and a missssssss

Wooooooshhhhh

Wiffffffff

Woeful.

Doesn't commit to his punches.

Comment

phucking pac got no defense doe!! didnt porter get caught with that and went down?? i know broner caught a few other guys with that. maidana was one also. yet pac the one with the no defense.

Comment

He slaps with his hook. He doesnt have much power period. The only time he had power was at 130 where he was a weight bully.

Comment

No surprise though. Hard to land a punch like that on someone squirrely like Pac. He's constantly moving his head. Left hook is really a timing punch, easier on stationary opponents.

Comment

AB abandoned his right uppercut on the inside. (Not even sure he has that punch doe)
            Hate to say it... BuT AB needs a NEW trainer, Cunningham is not the guy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              He slaps with his hook. He doesnt have much power period. The only time he had power was at 130 where he was a weight bully.
              No. He dropped Porter with a left hook.
              I'm no Broner fan but let's not deny reality, the guy can pack a strong left hook at times.

Comment

of course it gonna catch air most of the time against someone like pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  No. He dropped Porter with a left hook.
                  I'm no Broner fan but let's not deny reality, the guy can pack a strong left hook at times.
                  He scored a flash knockdown with a perfectly timed punch. Porter wasn't even hurt which I'm sure you're well aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    He scored a flash knockdown with a perfectly timed punch. Porter wasn't even hurt which I'm sure you're well aware of.
                    When you get caught saying something stupid and then start bullshytting to try to cover it, it only makes it sound even more stupid.
                    You look at Porter's expression after the KD (which was the highlight of the fight) and try to convince yourself that he wasn't hurt.

You were wrong, get over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X